Extreme cases of Mudbutt

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Me my cuzo and our white breh were smokin in his whip at a park earlier this summer, and i started bubblin like a mf i forgot wtf I ate :damn:. I had to walk across the damn field to the park restroom and i swore i thought i was gonna shyt myself. if i woulda shat myself as a grown ass man while walking across that field I woulda joined ISIS breh.

Last edited:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I've had this happen. It was 10 yrs ago we drove from Dallas to Houston for a family reunion. We got there early it was held at a state park. We had breakfast at the park they scrambled eggs n errythang. Later on its time for the BBQ bring it on. We ate we ate good. All types of family bringing out BBQ. I like ribs n brisket. :francis: I pacc a plate of BBQ (brisket)to go bacc to Dallas with. Things wind down. We hit 45 bacc to Dallas we maybe a 2 hrs into the drive my stomach gets to bubbling then drops. I'm n the baccseat farting like e MF. They letting windows down cuz the stench was unbearable. I tried to hold it in as long as I possibly could but I was about to shyt on myself. My Moma pulls over at a gas station omg it had to be the dirtiest gas station on 45 but I couldn't be piccy. I barely made it to the toilet before my ass exploded. I was relieved for a moment. I thought I had got it all out but 30 mins up 45 it hit again. We kept stopping along 45 so I could shyt. Then my granny pumped me so full of immodium ad I didn't shyt for 2 weeks.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Anybody remember these chips?
foodfailure_wowchips.jpg

I remember eating these as a kid once and not to long after I did I smelled shyt.
Slipped my hand down the back of my pants and my fingers came back brown and watery :scusthov:
It literally made me shyt water with NO WARNING.
Edit: Turns out I wasn't the only one :scusthov:
Lay's WOW chips - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lay's WOW Chips were fat freepotato chips produced by Frito-Lay containing olestra. They were first introduced in 1998, and were marketed using the Lay's, Ruffles, Doritos, and Tostitos brands. Although initially popular, charting sales of $400 million in their first year, subsequently dropped to $200 million by 2000. As olestra caused anal leakage in some customers, warnings were required to be included on the packaging, with the WOW bag bearing a warning

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anybody remember these chips?
foodfailure_wowchips.jpg

I remember eating these as a kid once and not to long after I did I smelled shyt.
Slipped my hand down the back of my pants and my fingers came back brown and watery :scusthov:
It literally made me shyt water with NO WARNING.

Some things you should just keep to yourself:dame: