Extra Extra, Read all about it: LeVari Papi gets demolished

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Unfortunately there is an issue with Skydrive right now that is preventing gamers from uploading there videos to the net. So this asswhoopin is only visible to actual Xbox One owners.

But to anyone with one, you can go to Upload studios right now. Or you can just peep your activity feed
There is this video titled "iGaveDaBeats" which has some interesting footage that you might wanna peep :ufury:

I'll upload the video here once skydrive stops acting funny.

That is all

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately there is an issue with Skydrive right now that is preventing gamers from uploading there videos to the net. So this asswhoopin is only visible to actual Xbox One owners.

But to anyone with one, you can go to Upload studios right now. Or you can just peep your activity feed
There is this video titled "iGaveDaBeats" which has some interesting footage that you might wanna peep :ufury:

I'll upload the video here once skydrive stops acting funny.

That is all
didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I murder both you nikkas with Orchid
I don't know bruh. This video does me NO justice because that was my first and 3rd times using Saberwolf EVER.
I'm on the free KI joint. I have used Orchid via at a friends house.

But my Jago? I'll whoop the frog shyt outta whoever. Even @Tic Tac T O :birdman:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
imma put so many nikkas on the summer jam screen when Halo 5 drops...:wow:

dope video....when u came in i lost my mind :laff:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@PS4 so you can't upload all the asswhoopings I gave you and all your whinings about me breaking your stupid combos breh ?

We all know you hyped things up and only post your stupid wins. Dawg, I ll break your jaw next time son. Dead ass