Every since Rakims prime, Hip Hop has had the wrong definition of what the 3rd eye really is..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fuxx with Rakim, Wu Tang , Joey Badass and a host of others who have name dropped the term "3rd Eye" yet when Rakim first tried to break down what the "3rd Eye" was on the song "The Ghetto" he was a bit off(I wont even go into the part of that song where he refers to himself as "the asian")....and most rappers who speak on the "3rd Eye" usually have it mixed up.

Way before Taoism or Hinduism there was the Kemetian Tree Of Life

The 3rd Eye is the Tehuti faculty(2nd spehere) on the Tree Of Life. But this faculty can only be obtained once man has absolute control over his lower faculties which are: 10th sphere = Physical, 9th sphere = ego, 8th sphere Mans Earthly Knowledge, 7th sphere = mans imagination, 6th sphere = Mans will, 5th sphere = divine justice, 4th sphere, divine law, 3rd sphere, divine power...Once these favculties have been mastered then can one obtain access to the Tehuti faculty which is "Divine knowledge" (The 1st Sphere is Divine man aka Ausar aka Osirus aka Nirvana aka Bhudda aka Being Christlike)

28gz4gy.png

Acoording to the Tree Of Life, no one can gain access to the 2nd faculty until they have completely mastered sphere's 10 - 3 first and this can only be done when man has mastered controlling his lower desires as well as being excelled at stilling his mind thru meditation.

Most people have confused the 3rd Eye with "The Minds Eye" which is really the Het Heru faculty ( 7th sphere on the Tree Of Life) This is your "imagination" not the 3rd eye. In the metaphoric story of Ausar(Osirus), Heru (Horus) cannot beat Set (Satan) until his destroyed Eye is restored by Tehuti(Toth). This is where the universal symbol of The Eye Of Horus comes from.

1pf59z.png

But the symbol is really metaphoric for how man cannot gain divine wisdom unless he has mastered his lower facilities. In other words..if your body is filled with junkfood and lack of excercise...Your ego has you really feeling yourself based on your earhtly accomplishments...Your Eartly knowledge(Sebek) has you thinking u know everything...Your imagination(Het Heru) is filled with nonsense, foolishness and sex and your will (Heru/Horus)is only moving towards your lower desires...The Divine Justice(Herukhuti) will not let you enter into the divine plane to where divine law(Maat) allows you to move upwards into the tree of life to where you can gain access to divine power(Seker) followed by Divine Knowledge/wisdom(Tehuti/Toth) so that you can return to your original self which is Divine man(Ausar/Osirus). When man finally reaches the level of Ausar/Osirus, this is the true meaning of reaching what Buddhism refers to as "Nirvana." This is also the true meaning of what Christians refer to as "Being Christ like"

Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg

Egyptian influence is so strong that even the founding fathers of the USA had to acknowledge it by putting the animal symbol of Horus/Heru(The Eagle which coincidentally is also the National Bird of The USA) as well as the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. They knew that mans will has divine powers to accomplish what it conceives. Your will is your highest power possible.

Also, if you notice on the Tree Of Life...Sphere 1, 2 and 3 are shaped like a pyramid. SMH @ the historic detractors saying that the shape of the pyramids is a mystery...NO!! The shape of the Pyramids represents Sphere's 1, 2 and 3 from The Tree Of Life.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't think they have it wrong.

And that's not what Nirvana is. Nirvana has nothing to do with divinity of man, Nirvana is the ultimate negation of all standpoints and aggregates. ie; "voidism" or "shunya" as Nagarjuna would later propose. The Buddha rejected all aspects of divinity and denied the existence of the Self, that's what made him unique.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they have it wrong.

And that's not what Nirvana is. Nirvana has nothing to do with divinity of man, Nirvana is the ultimate negation of all standpoints and aggregates. ie; "voidism" or "shunya" as Nagarjuna would later propose. The Buddha rejected all aspects of divinity and denied the existence of the Self, that's what made him unique.

LOL @ your response. I gave you a small rundown and you replied as if you aren't even familiar with the concept of Ausar because if u were u wouldnt have said that......Your definition of Buddha denying existance is exactly the same concept of Ausar/Osirus. The denying of self. Its not unique if Ausar/Osirus had that concept first.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
LOL @ your response. I gave you a small rundown and you replied as if you aren't even familiar with the concept of Ausar because if u were u wouldnt have said that......Your definition of Buddha denying existance is exactly the same concept of Ausar/Osirus. The denying of self. Its not unique if Ausar/Osirus had that concept first.

Once these favculties have been mastered then can one obtain access to the Tehuti faculty which is "Divine knowledge" (The 1st Sphere is Divine man aka Ausar aka Osirus aka Nirvana aka Bhudda aka Being Christlike)

I'm aware of what Nirvana is, and that's not it.

Nirvana isn't about obtaining "divine knowledge," Nirvana is the absence of everything, including knowledge.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah but what good is all that Mystical knowledge??

if it can't translate into something TANGIBLE for yourself such as FOOD..CLOTHING..SHELTER

For not only yourself but your Community

you got residents of Flint Michigan who don't have access to clean water...

fathers who can't even be involved on the children's life because of some subjective court order..

black artists getting raped by an exploitive system run by people other than themselves

and a legendary "mystical" rap group (wutang) being PUNKED OUT socially and financially by a young white hedge fund hustler

WE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A THIRD EYE TO RECTIFY OUR ERRORS AS BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

don't get me wrong I'm all down for the SCIENCES OF SELF

but we got a pay more attention to the Science of Capitalism as opposed to how to manipulate the Third Eye or subscribing to the Flat Earth Theory. :camby:

cause when I read how a group of Poor oppressed Jews and gypsies in Europe put thier resources together which eventually led to the founding of one of the most powerful BANKS in the world

Then I know I we need to REEVALUATE OUR AGENDAS financially. .spiritually and emotionally..

we got too MANY DAMN MINISTERS...GURUS...IMAMS. PROPHETS and MASTERS OF NOTHING!!

WE NEED RESULTS. .NOT IDEALS

On the corner of my block there stood this old man A black immigrant from the land of Sudan

Who used to tell stories to the children in the building

But never had a dollar to keep his pocket filled in

He bombed me cause he knew Deuteronomy, the science of Astronomy

But didn't know the basic principles about economy :ufdup:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm aware of what Nirvana is, and that's not it.

Nirvana isn't about obtaining "divine knowledge," Nirvana is the absence of everything, including knowledge.

Dude....again. You keep responding based on the small info I gave you. You obviously arent familiar with the Metu Neter like poster @Hannibal Fox is......The absence of everything is at the subjective sphere 0 which is AMEN. Ausar/Osirus is the Sphere 1 which is objective. I would break it all down to you but you arent building...u are just coming in here disagreeing with something u have no knowledge of.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@smokeurobinson great thread.

is there any books on this tree of life shyt? very interesting.

Can someone link me to some books on amazon or something

started reading this back in 1997. And I've been going back and forth ever since. This book falls in the line of the same category of The Bible or Quran or The Art Of War because you cant just read it once...U have to constantly go back and forth to research.

61z9FKFninL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

here's the pdf:

http://highfrequencyradionetwork.co...6/Metu_Neter_Volume_1_by_Ra_Un_Amen_Nefer.pdf

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

if it can't translate into something TANGIBLE for yourself such as FOOD..CLOTHING..SHELTER

fathers who can't even be involved on the children's life because of some subjective court order..

black artists getting raped by an exploitive system run by people other than themselves

and a legendary "mystical" rap group (wutang) being PUNKED OUT socially and financially by a young white hedge fund hustler

WE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A THIRD EYE TO RECTIFY OUR ERRORS AS BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

but we got a pay more attention to the Science of Capitalism as opposed to how to manipulate the Third Eye or subscribing to the Flat Earth Theory. :camby:

cause when I read how a group of Poor oppressed Jews and gypsies in Europe put thier resources together which eventually led to the founding of one of the most powerful BANKS in the world

Then I know I we need to REEVALUATE OUR AGENDAS financially. .spiritually and emotionally..

we got too MANY DAMN MINISTERS...GURUS...IMAMS. PROPHETS and MASTERS OF NOTHING!!

On the corner of my block there stood this old man A black immigrant from the land of Sudan

:blessed::ohlawd::salute:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

But its not "mystical'...its "metaphoric"

Now u just spoke about what we "need" but keep game.

When Black people ran the world...The Tree Of Life was their foundation.

djoser6.jpg

180px-Mentuhotep_Seated.jpg

1002-tut-08.jpg

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

The Tree Of Life had Black folks running things for over 3000 years homie......The Tree Of Life was all we knew when we were running the show. All those things you mentioned we had in abundance when The Tree Of Life was the foundation.