every body loves raymond twin commits suicide:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
21f42042b089cd5d5f2d86e048e9e19f7bd6dbf7.jpg

sawyer-2.jpg

Everybody Loves Raymond child star Sawyer Sweeten has died at the age of 19, his rep confirms to Us Weekly. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the young actor is believed to have committed suicide.
PHOTOS: Stars gone too soon
Sweeten was visiting his family in Texas on Thursday, April 23, and is believed to have shot and killed himself on their front porch.

“This morning a terrible family tragedy has occurred,” Sweeten’s sister, Madylin, said in a statement. “We are devastated to report that our beloved brother, son, and friend, Sawyer Sweeten, took his own life. He was weeks away from his 20th birthday. At this sensitive time, our family requests privacy and we beg of you to reach out to the ones you love.”
According to Radar Online, which first reported the news, he was visiting family in Texas, where he is believed to have shot himself on the front porch.
Sweeten played Geoffrey Baron on “Everybody Loves Raymond,” which ran from 1996-2005 on CBS. He acted alongside his twin brother, Sullivan, and their sister Madylin, who played Ally Baron, for 139 episodes. The two brothers were only 16 months old when they first started on the show.
Ray Romano, Patricia Heaton, Brad Garrett, Doris Roberts, Peter Boyle and Monica Horan also starred in the comedy.
Sawyer Sweeten was born in Brownwood, Texas. As a child, he and his brother shared roles in the 2002 film “Frank McKlusky, C.I.” and a 2000 episode of Disney Channel series “Even Stevens.”
Sawyer, Sullivan and Madylin Sweeten last appeared in public together at the 2010 TV Land Awards.

2becc178-cdca-4a0e-b32a-d8f5a3b9e57c_zpsrkruxkla.jpg

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Idk why i thought the thread title was everybody loves suicide but i wont lie and say i didnt laugh :laff:

But thats fukked up dude was only b 19

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5'5, maybe not the best with women and depressed over his appearance/abnormal childhood/etc

fukk that breh theres plenty of women in this world and nobody should be killing themselves over this shyt... damn he just threw away his life like that :mjcry:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
fukk that breh theres plenty of women in this world and nobody should be killing themselves over this shyt... damn he just threw away his life like that :mjcry:
Genetics matter...alot.

This is why I'm pro-Eugenics. All the corny pep talks in the world wasnt going to change the fact that he was 5'5. That shyt stings whether shorter dudes admit it or not