EricaTazel_0243.jpg

Erica-Tazel-in-JUSTIFIED-Episode-4.03-Truth-and-Consequences.jpg

She's so beautiful. :noah: :ahh:

TeamNoPullOut :youngsabo:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
First time I seen her was in Firefly. Didn't think much of her then but I blame that on the clothing the show had.

But on Justified.... :noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
fell in love with her at first smile :noah:....nvr seen a dark chocolate woman so damn perfect tbh. she got them perfect teeth :krs:, that pure hershey's chocolate skin :takedat:, thick thighs with a great ass :ohlawd:, and she got pretty feet too, which is damn near unheard of for a darker woman :wow:...when she got more screentime in later seasons i loved the show even more :blessed:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
She was criminally underserved as a character on that show though.

I don't agree with that. Compared to Tim she was a better rounded character and had to deal with issues of race and gender while dealing with racists and sexists while working as US Marshal and had family issues.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't agree with that. Compared to Tim she was a better rounded character and had to deal with issues of race and gender while dealing with racists and sexists while working as US Marshal and had family issues.

:patrice:

I'd say they were both underserved, but yeah, Tim probably more.

He got the "my buddy from the Army is a bad guy" storyline and she got (I think, I'm probably remembering wrong) "My sister's baby daddy is abusive" thing, and that was it for them in general.

A few looks from some racist cops and "She's a woman" throwaway comments aside she might as well have been a mannequin.

And aside from a few "I'm just as much of a badass as you, Raylan" jabs Tim might as well have been a dressed up coat rack.

Still love the show thought :russ:

One of my favs of all time.