Ejthompson23 [paperwork filed]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I've come to determine that @ejthompson23, Ethan, isn't a Black person at all but rather a white college student who attends the University of Alabama.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why a person who's so obsessed with Black culture offline can be so hateful towards actual Black people on this forum. he makes trap beats, his instagram profile picture is of him and Waka Flocka but his soundcloud page, which he's linked from his instagram page, has an avatar of the unidentified Black male he's been masquerading as here on the coli.

:lupe:

BmFQKEM.png

He's now removed the avatar from his soundcloud page after realizing that the jig was up, but the question remains, why come here to be hateful towards a predominantly Black forum and bathe in Black culture offline, I have my own opinion as to why that is but I'd much prefer to hear it from the horses mouth.

To the staff: Is it okay to use someone else's photos in your avatar and claim you're that person?

I could easily be proven to be wrong by @ejthompson23, but until that happens, I'm 99% sure that he's not a Black/Haitian male from Florida.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I've come to determine that @ejthompson23, Ethan, isn't a Black person at all but rather a white college student who attends the University of Alabama.

I'm having a difficult time understanding why a person who's so obsessed with Black culture offline can be so hateful towards actual Black people on this forum. he makes trap beats, his instagram profile picture is of him and Waka Flocka but his soundcloud page, which he's linked from his instagram page, has an avatar of the unidentified Black male he's been masquerading as here on the coli.

:lupe:

BmFQKEM.png

He's now removed the avatar from his soundcloud page after realizing that the jig was up, but the question remains, why come here to be hateful towards a predominantly Black forum and bathe in Black culture offline, I have my own opinion as to why that is but I'd much prefer to here it from the horses mouth.

To the staff: Is it okay to use someone else's photos in your avatar and claim you're that person?

I could easily be proven to be wrong by @ejthompson23, but until that happens, I'm 99% sure that he's not a Black/Haitian male from Florida.
You have plenty of time on your hands breh...2 random people off the internet having the same screen name...how shocking right? :skip:...
I've posted my kik name on here before if anybody wanna verify my identity...I'll do it one last time....kik Howyoudodathere...:umad: address me as sir after I prove you wrong...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
On my ignore list. Don't even remember putting them on there but you're probably right.
They really go all out now though. Folks should pay attention how now the most blatant race trolls have avatars supposedly revealing themselves.
Black men & women who likley don't even know this place exists.
Because then, there's no way they're white if that's their photo.
These folks are twisted.
:scusthov:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
On my ignore list. Don't even remember putting them on there but you're probably right.
They really go all out now though. Folks should pay attention how now the most blatant race trolls have avatars supposedly revealing themselves.
Black men & women who likley don't even know this place exists.
Because then, there's no way they're white if that's their photo.
These folks are twisted.
:scusthov:

I'm not tolerating it in 2015, even if I have to single handedly get these people out of the paint. Once I get back to the laptop I'm going to try and find out who those stolen photos he's using belong to.