edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
I was revisiting the Taylor Swift incident cause I never really cared about the details when it first popped.

Then I come across this video:

I never heard that undercover tape recording. Add in his nationally televised rant about a president who flexed criminal actions against an american election and against an entire section of the world(Bush has to be illuminati:whew:). and his beef with the fashion industry.

Yeah hes a little feminine with it, but what he is doing is pointing out blatent racial inequalities, against the script, at internationally televised events.

He isnt the most articulate. his delivery comes across a bit bitter and feminine. But half of you nikkas in real life have character flaws.

Im strictly talking about speaking out on racially charged corruption. and hes done it:manny:

His father was a former Panther too:birdman:

name another one of your c00n rappers in the game, any rapper A-List to D-list, dead or alive, who has those credentials:steven:

Last edited:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was revisiting the Taylor Swift incident cause I never really cared about the details when it first popped.

Then I come across this video:

I never heard that undercover tape recording. Add in his nationally televised rant about a president who flexed criminal actions against an american election and against an entire section of the world(Bush has to be illuminati:whew:). and his beef with the fashion industry.

Yeah hes a little feminine with it, but what he is doing is pointing out blatent racial inequalities, against the script, at internationally televised events.

He isnt the most articulate. his delivery comes across a bit bitter and feminine. But half of you nikkas in real life character flaws.

Im just talking about speaking out on racially charged corruption. and hes done it:manny:

His father was a former Panther too:birdman:

name another one of your c00n rappers in the game, any rapper A-List to D-list, dead or alive, who has those credentials:steven:

but but but but he talked with a white people voice on Ellen that one time so that discredits all of that

vino

Superstar
Daps
But I thought he was a black skinhead.

Daps
a rant on taylor swift doesn't make you a militant :dwillhuh: :laff:

that's your proof? :heh: :camby:

1. The rant against George Bush on a live internationally televised telethon.

2. The rant against Taylor Swift, on blatant corruption against a source deemed reputable in the music industry.

3. Speaking out against obvious bias and black-balling in the worldwide fashion industry.

4. stating in that leaked audio, "there will be no more motherfukking Elvis' without no James Brown's".

name a rapper who has done more since 2Pac on the national stage?:stopitslime:

Daps
killer mike is more "militant"

militant is a p. retarded word for logic though. it's only considered militant to white amerikkka and c00ns.

no i meant militant. like 2Pac militant.

Killer mike I wouldnt consider militant. Hes more like a professor on black issues. He comes across as a student of Cornell West.

Kanye West and 2Pac Shakur have something in common though, they both have blood ties to the Black Panthers:demonic:

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Ego Eimis removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Everyday I wake up hoping it will be my last. With the following comment: -10 . Youre on punishment for 1-starring my thread:birdman:

--------------

smh, coli bro's help your boy back in green. thanks.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
1. The rant against George Bush on a live internationally televised telethon.

2. The rant against Taylor Swift, on blatant corruption against a source deemed reputable in the music industry.

3. Speaking out against obvious bias and black-balling in the worldwide fashion industry.

4. stating in that leaked audio, "there will be no more motherfukking Elvis' without no James Brown's".

name a rapper who has done more since 2Pac on the national stage?:stopitslime:
going on pointless rants in front of millions of people isn't "doing something on the national stage" :camby:

Daps
Ego Eimis removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Everyday I wake up hoping it will be my last. With the following comment: -10 . Youre on punishment for 1-starring my thread:birdman:

--------------

smh, coli bro's help your boy back in green. thanks.

Whoever puts him in green gets negged:ufdup:

You can change your rating though if you want mercy:steven2:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
believe people care about Dead Prez brehs
what does that have to do with anything, the title of your thread is simply, who is the most militant black musician since tupac. you never said they had to sell millions of records and be immensely popular. but that would be moving the goal post. something Ye stans are good at :sas2:

if you really want to believe this that's fine, but I personally feel like it says something about the state of hip hop if Kanye really is somehow the most militant rapper since tupac :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.