Dwyane Wade has led ALL shooting guards in Player Efficiency Rating in 7 of the last 8 seasons.

Daps
Jenny Pohl a police officer working for the Rayhham Police Department made some racist comments in regards to black athletes. Calling them "dumb black thugs". I don't even need to quote everything she said y'all can read it for yourselves. Scary thing she's a police officer and has the right to use lethal force, and if she is this openly racist you can only imagine how many black and brown people have been harassed by her on duty. Below I'll provide all the people you should email, tweet and contact. In 2014 we should not stand for this type of open and blatant racism by anyone who is allowed to carry a gun. Let's get her fired

Wolves have been on the case since yesterday over at JBO: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lwo-wolf-files-case-of-jenny-b-pohl.181373/

53wjl6d.jpg

311v01x.jpg

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing he plays at such a high level and gets accused of being over the hill. I realize it's difficult to top his 2006 campaign, but that sequence of events was prime Jordan-esque. He led the 2008 Olympics team in scoring shooting like 60 percent or something.

On a side note, is LGBTWO really going to keep acting like high school white girls? You queers devolved from glitterbombing everybody who comments on your stupidity, to making juvenile gifs about one particular poster. Just because you fakkits pretend like you are amused and dap each other's stupid shyt, it doesn't necessarily mean you should continue.

Daps
Yo, this is why I can't deal with ya'll LannisterWorldOrder dudes.
- Thuglife got banned:ohhh:
- Through an inadvertant joint effort by Knickstape, created the ongoing disgracing of Eggman:bryan:
- Mods won't take negtrains by LWO seriously :merchant:
- I'm sure malcomxxx is an LWO plant, he did disown Eggman awfully quickly :skeptical:
- And now, you guys are breaking the 4th wall to get people fired from jobs :patrice:

There's layers to all this...