1280px-Dunkin'_Donuts_logo.svg.png

c0a2452e83a4421430c298fd2a65f11f.jpg

1280px-Krispy_Kreme_logo.svg.png

a08325c310ae2adfd4834a12834018c4.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dunkin is garbage, their coffee sucks. Their coffee type drinks suck. Their hot shots (espresso) is awful but it works. Their food is garbage and bland as fukk.
White people love it and can't get enough.

Krispy Kreme gets my vote.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I work at dunkin donuts and they are trash. Seriously, if you have a dunkin donuts near you that is run by Indians, do not eat there brehs. Can't speak on Krispy Kreme.

Wait so we should stay away from the DD's that are run by indians? what are they doing? what region are you from?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude if you asked me this in person I would smash a laptop over your head. Dunkin Donuts is shytE!!! everything they sell tastes like recycled cardboard and their coffee is fermented battery acid.

Hot krispy kreme makes you want to masturbate!:blessed:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Wait so we should stay away from the DD's that are run by indians? what are they doing? what region are you from?

I won't say where i am, but i've worked at one for over 2 years. This is what i've witnessed brehs: Mufukkas making food with their bare hands after coming out the bathroom, mufukkas grabbing toppings for ice cream with their bare hands instead of using proper equipment, donuts are made the night before and sit there all day, they recycle muffins for the next day if they don't sell, one dude just straight grabbed a scoop of ice cream out the container. Sexually harrassing folks, racist against blacks, lying on folks, just terrible brehs. Not trying to be racist, but the ones i have seen have been some of the dirtiest, most cowardly, dishonorable people i've ever encountered. Personally, if I went in a restaurant and saw there were Indian people working there, i would turn around and leave.

Edit: Really really not trying to just bash on Indian people with this post, what i've seen is just in my experience in that environment.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, I have NEVER EVER tried any other type of donut at krispy creme other than the regular glazed. I wanna see if them other flavors are the truth or not.

that being said, I gotta roll with dunkin cuz I prefer a variety of donuts.

apple crumb :ohlawd:
strawberry frosting :ahh:
buttermilk :banderas:
maple frosted :win:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
dunkin is garbage, their coffee sucks. Their coffee type drinks suck. Their hot shots (espresso) is awful but it works. Their food is garbage and bland as fukk.
White people love it and can't get enough.

Krispy Kreme gets my vote.

Yes, them sandwiches is complete garbage. Don't know why people would choose to eat real food at a fukking donut shop. Then we have folks coming in complaining about how we are out of such and such all the time. It's like why the fukk you keep coming back then mufukka? They have DD coffee at WalMart. It would be cheaper to just buy it there.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Dude if you asked me this in person I would smash a laptop over your head. Dunkin Donuts is shytE!!! everything they sell tastes like recycled cardboard and their coffee is fermented battery acid.

Hot krispy kreme makes you want to masturbate!:blessed:

:whoa:
easy there pal...no need for violence or your sexual perversions im merley conducting a study for a class...
but thank you for your imput nonetheless

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I won't say where i am, but i've worked at one for over 2 years. This is what i've witnessed brehs: Mufukkas making food with their bare hands after coming out the bathroom, mufukkas grabbing toppings for ice cream with their bare hands instead of using proper equipment, donuts are made the night before and sit there all day, they recycle muffins for the next day if they don't sell, one dude just straight grabbed a scoop of ice cream out the container. Sexually harrassing folks, racist against blacks, lying on folks, just terrible brehs. Not trying to be racist, but the ones i have seen have been some of the dirtiest, most cowardly, dishonorable people i've ever encountered. Personally, if I went in a restaurant and saw there were Indian people working there, i would turn around and leave.

Edit: Really really not trying to just bash on Indian people with this post, what i've seen is just in my experience in that environment.

Thanks for sharing...Jersey???