Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Terrell Owens
Taunted With N-Word
'Spear-Chucking, Monkey-Ass Looking MF'

9/16/2015 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

"AS RACIST AS IT GETS"TMZSports.com

The man who filed a police report claiming Terrell Owens hurled a cup of hot coffee at him went on a racist tear during the altercation, screaming the n-word and calling him a "f***ing knuckle-running, spear-chucking, monkey-ass looking motherf*****."

TMZ Sports obtained video of a portion of the altercation between T.O. and the alleged victim, a guy named Arman.

Terrell tells us Arman got aggressive with him inside a Brentwood, CA Starbucks, threw a cup of liquid at him outside the shop and repeatedly used the n-word.

We now know, on the subject of racial slurs, T.O. was telling the truth.

T.O. says after Arman threw a cup at him, the former football star returned the favor with his own cup of coffee.

We spoke with Arman, who first denied using the n-word. But when we told him we had the video he said he never put an "r" at the end ... "I use that word and it's very much accepted in the black community."

When we told Arman that we hear him say, "f***ing knuckle-running, spear-chucking, monkey-ass looking motherf*****," he said, he was "purposefully racist," adding, "I just wanted to make him mad and sad. I'm Middle Eastern and Muslim and not KKK."

Arman, who denied throwing a cup at T.O., said, "There's freedom of speech but there's not freedom of attack. He kicked me in the Starbucks."

And he said, "I don't want my name to be ruined with all my African-American friends because that's as racist as it gets."

Arman also says T.O. was being violent, saying, "You're lucky I don't whip your ass." Arman says, "I come from a very politically active family and community who has fought for the rights of any and every group that has ever been racially discriminated against."

Cops are investigating.

YOU KICKED METMZSports.com

See also

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When we told Arman that we hear him say, "f***ing knuckle-running, spear-chucking, monkey-ass looking motherf*****," he said, he was "purposefully racist," adding, "I just wanted to make him mad and sad. I'm Middle Eastern and Muslim and not KKK.

meanwhile, we got these dumb ass nikkas like @Max B, @#SOG_soldier , @YeLovesBoston outcheah caping for these arabs/muslims, fukk em :pacspit:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about? While i call out bullshyt on that cac being racist you started caping for him nikka:mjlol:

Nice deflection though you c00n:russ:

and when i ask for all these racist comments, all you nikkas can do is post shyt he's said about fukkin muslims :mjlol: " b-b-but, if he hates muslims, he hates black people too :to: "

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
and when i ask for all these racist comments, all you nikkas can do is post shyt he's said about fukkin muslims :mjlol: " b-b-but, if he hates muslims, he hates black people too :to: "
No you moron he made racist comments about indians and asian people to. Like said go the earlier pages that in that thread and see what @Trajan posted you fukking faq and dont quote me again you obv ignoring the facts im done with your c00n antics you dumb bytch

You think cacs are selectively racist to certain kinds? You are one fukking idiot thats for sure.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you moron he made racist comments about indians and asian people to. Like said go the earlier pages that in that thread and see what @Trajan posted you fukking faq and dont quote me again you obv ignoring the facts im done with your c00n antics you dumb bytch

You think cacs are selectively racist to certain kinds? You are one fukking idiot thats for sure.

we must also defend the honor of our indian and asians brothers too :to:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Thats what im trynna say to this moron..but he doesn't get it. :mindblown:

I guarantee you his circle is made up of only white people from his college. He probably has a few black people who's cool with but they don't fukk with him like that. thecoli lets him feel black but now his true colors exposed :pachaha: