ds2 is good but bad for black culture..

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the fact that BET has nominated future for his mixtapes and he promotes drug use heavily and violence, but then we complain when we get shot at by the police.

I like ds2 too, it slaps but god, tom ford but im walking like a zombie. and people get inspired by this SMH

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fair...

But what makes it any different than what Lil Wayne was doing for the last 10 years?

And he was much bigger than Future

He won BET awards, MTV awards, and Grammys
He did, but Im protesting the now

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
And the fact that BET has nominated future for his mixtapes and he promotes drug use heavily and violence, but then we complain when we get shot at by the police.

I like ds2 too, it slaps but god, tom ford but im walking like a zombie. and people get inspired by this SMH
I hate when people do this shyt. :scust:

So violent rap can be a negative influence but rock, movies and video games gets a free pass :childplease:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

shut the fukk up. u sound like a c00n

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People as individuals have the option to tune it out. Personally. I can't fukk with future music based on content but the numbers don't lie.

The people want that filthy content so even if future doesn't give it to em someone else will. Music reflects society. Once nikkaz is ready to move on to more positive ways of living the art will follow. I'll continue to pick and choose more balanced music and artists to listen to.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mlqhlkOSMl1qb3q6co1_540.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people do this shyt. :scust:

So violent rap can be a negative influence but rock, movies and video games gets a free pass :childplease:
No body said that rock, movies and video games get a free pass. Thats the problem with you dudes, you bring things into question that are not into question.

Lets develop a conversation without having to settle for distraction in such an early stage