hourman%20miraclo_0.png

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cliff notes?

At the time, he and Neal Adams were really given free reign to do what they wanted in the DC universe so they tackled Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, etc. and they wanted to use Green Lantern and Green Arrow to deal with a lot of social issues. There's that one panel with a black guy talking to Green Lantern saying "I been reading about you. you work for the blue skins and help out the orange skins but why have you never helped out the black skins?" so that's the kinda stuff they wanted to do and after Stan Lee touched on drugs in spider man by making Harry an addict, they were upset they got beaten to the punch and wanted to talk about shyt they saw in New York City and show people that heroin or the drug epidemic doesn't just effect black people or "bad" and misguided kids

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
At the time, he and Neal Adams were really given free reign to do what they wanted in the DC universe so they tackled Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, etc. and they wanted to use Green Lantern and Green Arrow to deal with a lot of social issues. There's that one panel with a black guy talking to Green Lantern saying "I been reading about you. you work for the blue skins and help out the orange skins but why have you never helped out the black skins?" so that's the kinda stuff they wanted to do and after Stan Lee touched on drugs in spider man by making Harry an addict, they were upset they got beaten to the punch and wanted to talk about shyt they saw in New York City and show people that heroin or the drug epidemic doesn't just effect black people or "bad" and misguided kids

I know about the GL race part. Harry was an addict, too? :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know about the GL race part. Harry was an addict, too? :dead:

Oh yeah. It was around the time Gwen was about to be killed off and Norman was "dead" and MJ had broken up with him because she started to get an interest in Pete, so his whole life was coming down around him and he became addicted to pills

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He got high off that china cat :dead:

Before the reboot he was a single parent:leon: