Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He also sent shots at Cash Money at this concert, damn I seen this shyt before and didnt notice he was talking about Kendrick. This nikka Drake's subliminal game is crazy...

"I could have all of his fans if I didn't go pop and stayed on some conscious shyt"

"See I'm in the club every time they play the competition if they even play it at all and I seen the response they get"

:wow:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
i hate dese rappers today i swear fo god . and dese lil nikkas eatin dis lame shyt up like its actual real rap beef :snoop:

And the rappers of yesterday taught the rappers of today how to move. Nas/Hov/Wayne ain't engaged in rap beef in years.

"I ain't CPR, I ain't bringing they life back."

That's the motto these popular nikkas living on, they not stepping on no toes. It is what it is, y'all was complaining when 50 was dissing a new rapper every week, now y'all complaining they sending subliminal shots and not dissing each other. Make up ya minds man :snoop:

Daps
What a p*ssy. If you have something to say, say it, fakkit. Enough of this subliminal, passive aggressive bullshyt. :camby:

Female ass tendencies I swear. And I happen to like this guy's music too but he's been really on this tough guy shyt lately and that is definitely not his lane.