Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Announcement Trailer

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Reveal Leaked; May Be a PS4 Exclusive

Bandai Namco’s presence at the Tokyo Game Show 2015 may prove to be a pleasant one for Dragonball fans, since a photo has been leaked showing Dragonball Xenoverse 2 as a PS4 exclusive, with a suggested release date of June 2016.

Don’t get your hopes up too high though, since we have seen these things happen a lot before, so take this with a grain of salt, even if it looks real and can be an actual leak.

We might see its official announcement at the Tokyo Game Show 2015, so make sure to check back to see our coverage of the event.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
What improvements you looking for?

Better customisation, persistent stage damage, more stage damage, better presentation, more chars, more transformations for other races, beam struggles, better items in shops, better RNG(if you trigger a random event, then the drop shouldn't be decided on rng either), a connected world with true pve and pvp (like most MMOs have), flight in said connected world.

:patrice: I'm sure there's more. But I doubt any of this happens. :pachaha:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Better customisation, persistent stage damage, more stage damage, better presentation, more chars, more transformations for other races, beam struggles, better items in shops, better RNG(if you trigger a random event, then the drop shouldn't be decided on rng either), a connected world with true pve and pvp (like most MMOs have), flight in said connected world.

:patrice: I'm sure there's more. But I doubt any of this happens. :pachaha:
This is the biggest thing to me.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This is the biggest thing to me.

Yea I finally went back and played BT3 for the first time and :wow: didn't realize how much I missed beam struggles.

shyt is really close to a perfect dbz game.

I played using an emulator and people made mods for it :ohlawd:

Ran it HD at 60fps. Ssj God gohan vs ssj3 vegita :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Can we get local multiplayer play this time around? I wanna be able to square it up w my boys offline. One of the reasons I didn't cop the first one. Everything gotta be online nowadays :stopitslime:
That won't be changing anytime soon. It's a shame because the most fun I've had with gaming has been with local multiplayer, but it seems like people don't see the value in it anymore.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
That won't be changing anytime soon. It's a shame because the most fun I've had with gaming has been with local multiplayer, but it seems like people don't see the value in it anymore.
Yeah especially since most of my friends grew up on DBZ and would love to play under the same roof. No multiscreen TV bs either :ufdup:. I remember I was gonna play this with my boy one time until we realized there was no local vs mode :mindblown::snoop:

Speaking of which, which is considered the best DBZ game play style wise that had local pvp? Wouldn't mind copping off the strength of giving dudes those SSJ hands while pregaming w liquor before a night out :blessed:

Last edited: