(DragonBall) Son Goku's Ascension and No Fap

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I would like to use this for motivational purposes regarding No Fap.

What day of no fap should be besides each numbered item?

1. Goku is trained by his grandfather Son Gohan.

2. Goku trains under Master Roshi for the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament

3. Goku trains under Master Karin to defeat Tao Pai Pai

4. Goku trains for the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament

5. Goku drinks the Divine Water to defeat Piccolo Daimou

6. Goku trains under Popo and Kami for the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament

7. Goku trains under King Kai

8. Goku trains for 6 days on Space Gravity Machine to get to Namek

9. Goku becomes a Super Saiya-jin

10. Goku trains for 3 years for the Androids

11. Goku trains with Gohan in the Room of Spirit and Time. Goku masters the Super Saiya-jin state.

12. Goku trains in heaven/other world and is able to become Super Saiya-jin Level 2 and 3 as well.
I want to stop here and not include Draginball GT or DragonBall Super.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I did no fap for a year and didnt get laid that whole year either. Energy was through the rough. Started having wet dreams again

when did you start having wet dreams? what days were you on no fap when it happened?

would you recommend no fap since you've done it for a year?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
tumblr_inline_ngljkhJD9g1s2v1jf.gif

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
when did you start having wet dreams? what days were you on no fap when it happened?

would you recommend no fap since you've done it for a year?

I did this about 10 years ago. I don't do it now. Not because I don't believe it has any benefit but because its difficult to live a lifestyle like that. I might get back on the wave again soon tho. At least if I can. I don't remember how long it took for me to start having wet dreams again. I remember when I did this my energy and focus was through the roof tho. Mostly focus more than energy. If something made me upset tho, I remember a few times I would fly off the handle on someone.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I did this about 10 years ago. I don't do it now. Not because I don't believe it has any benefit but because its difficult to live a lifestyle like that. I might get back on the wave again soon tho. At least if I can. I don't remember how long it took for me to start having wet dreams again. I remember when I did this my energy and focus was through the roof tho. Mostly focus more than energy. If something made me upset tho, I remember a few times I would fly off the handle on someone.

By focus you mean it was similar to as if you were taking adderall? ALso energy wise did that help with working out?

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
By focus you mean it was similar to as if you were taking adderall? ALso energy wise did that help with working out?

Yea, when I was doing it I was working out too. Would work out in the mornings then in the evenings. Cardio and running in the mornings then weights in the evening. 5 days a week. Never took adderall, so cant comment on that. My focus was insanely strong tho. I havent experienced focus like that ever. I could have gotten a lot of shyt done in my life if I had the knowledge then that I do now.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
How come you didn't get laid if that's true?

To make a long story short. I was young and had oneitis. There was this sheltered girl I was seeing for a few months. She was a virgin and her and her family and friends made it extremely difficult for me. We were never alone. We ended up breaking up. But I would get blunt offers for sex and I would turn it down. Because I actually wanted somewhat of a family man lifestyle. The women who threw it at me werent what I was looking for at the time.