Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
He makes some very,very good points. Sadly, money rules all these days.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The day our people finally get it will be the day we find ourselves right back in chains and shackles.
A great man once said that after slavery the negro looked left and then he right and turned around back to that plantation. And over 100 years later this appears to be the case. Embracing ignorance is the precursor to our own genocide and repression. Those who cannot connect dots will perish

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
ive repeatedly said this:media propaganda is the white mans' most effective tool being used against us today

The day our people finally get it will be the day we find ourselves right back in chains and shackles.
A great man once said that after slavery the negro looked left and then he right and turned around back to that plantation. And over 100 years later this appears to be the case. Embracing ignorance is the precursor to our own genocide and repression. Those who cannot connect dots will perish

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
what does he say?

tv is just tv man

was breaking bad bad for tv and white people too?

Yeah, but white folks got more stuff that they can watch. Whats the black alternative to Empire?

With Breaking bad it still made you think hey what would you do in his situation on many occasions. Breaking Bad wasn't some uncalled for fukkery where the son is fukking the daddies ex girlfriend shyt. It's really mad you watch every week like I hope Walter can get out of this mess and pull it together but he kept facing new dilemmas that put him back into it.

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
what does he say?

tv is just tv man

was breaking bad bad for tv and white people too?
See, you have to look deeper than "white people". This has NOTHING to do with cacs and all about us bro. We're suffering out here in these streets man! Black lives don't matter in a general sense bro. I just feel like black people are like fukking sheep! Yes, people as a whole are sheep but blacks having a higher % of sheep mentality amongst us. We CANNOT afford to blend in to society. We have to build our families up. Can you imagine how many kids watching this shyt in these single parent homes bro? Man, when I was growing up, it was TGIF and cartoons. shyt shaped who I am to be honest and I can imagine that Empire and other forms of media are doing the same with the younger gen. Twitter, youtube (music) and other social media dominate our youngsters. Kids know more about what's going on with young thug and Jayz and Beyonce than what's going on outside (black on black crime, high unemployment, racism, etc) We need to be able to allow these people other outlets. Every kid wants to be an athlete rapper when that's not just not going to happen for 99% of them. Kids need to be engrossed in books and business skills to further extend their lives and not be forced into a cycle of crime (convictions at early age= rapper/dealer because that's all he can do). We need fathers in these kids lives man.

Twitter wen't in on bow wow for saying that he felt blacks were being typecasted by hollywood. All he said was that he wanted to see blacks in other roles but nikkas took offense to it and called him a hypocrite :snoop: nikka's is soooo fukking dumb sometimes