Dr. Umar Johnson: Interracial Relationships Is Bad for black people; pawgs choose...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Dr. Umar Johnson: Interracial Relationships Is Bad for black people; smart pawgs choose the smarter blacks to marry, the blacks they choose have power, income, education while taking away from black women.

chinese/asians are mingling with africans, and then would used confused mixed kids to look down on their history and take over africa for chinese

Last edited by a moderator:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:ehh: Or maybe its black women who are not choosing wisely..theyre picking the chief keefs and waka floka clones based on "swag" while the white girls scoop up the black college boys

:leon: Guess who ends up better off after a few years

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
from what they saying the president while blacks has not done anything specifically for blacks...yeah he is a president of all americans, but previous presidents have met with black leader to push certain agenda, they say the president have met with various civil groups but not blacks

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Any group-based agenda goes against your interest if u want to be a real winner in this world.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
even though I'm not against interracial dating

He's right

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
A bit off topic, but does anybody know what "Dr." Umar Johnson's academic credentials are?

I was wondering because I remember back in the days when a few dudes started stanning him on the old site, I tried to look up his educational background prompted by the fact that he was spewing a lot of pseudoscientific smart dumb niggology. Everything I found about him said he's a "national certified psychologist" in his owns words, but I've never seen any academic credentials.

His own website doesn't even say his alma mater. Dr. Umar Johnson, The Prince of Pan-Africanism! Am I missing something?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
A bit off topic, but does anybody know what "Dr." Umar Johnson's academic credentials are?

I was wondering because I remember back in the days when a few dudes started stanning him on the old site, I tried to look up his educational background prompted by the fact that he was spewing a lot of pseudoscientific smart dumb niggology. Everything I found about him said he's a "national certified psychologist" in his owns words, but I've never seen any academic credentials.

His own website doesn't even say his alma mater. Dr. Umar Johnson, The Prince of Pan-Africanism! Am I missing something?

Is there anything wrong with his pan africanism/message?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
White women tend to pick better black men than black women do. I really wish it wasn't that way because black women>>>>

It is what it is.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps

I doubt theres any real credentials..even his african history knowledge is questionable..the BS is amazing

:wtf: Did this negro just say Africa was conquered by a mulutto army ....smh..No one army ever conquered africa and the only people who had massive empires like shaka zulu and mansa musa were sure as hell NOT mulatto....

I think this dude is making this up as he goes along

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
blacks be better. do for self. support your own. the cac ice is not cooler. fix your problems
dont hate cacs, but understand cac racist mind state. some of the message could be improvised, but the gist of the message is positive.