Dont listen to the critics: Hyrule Warriors is dope as fukk

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So I know it received lukewarm reviews but a week ago I decided to give it a chance and picked it up. I've never played a Dynasty warriors game so I didn't know what to expect but I'm loving this shyt so far. Its addictive as hell. The moves of Impa with a Nagata and Zelda with the Rapier is :ohhh:. Also the soundtrack is dope.

If you have a Wii U I'm sure you're playing Bayonetta 2 at the moment ( :blessed:) but I highly recommend this game when you get the chance.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Every time i watch a video of the game its your character just mowing down an endless sea of enemies that dont do shyt.
The majority of the challenge in the game comes in maintaining keeps under your control and tougher bosses in the midst of the thousand or so less challenges enemies or accomplishing particular tasks. It is challenging enough especially on hard mode.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i want it but kinda want to wait for when i can cop for a lil cheaper.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
It's a musou game.... People either love them or find them repetitive.

If I had a Wii U I would cop but SW4 is giving me my musou kick.

Daps
Reppin
Like I said I never have played a Dynasty Warriors game but this one surprised me at how fun it is. The variety of characters and powerful attacks refresh up the battles. Another W for Nintendo with the exclusives.
Reggiecar!.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's a musou game.... People either love them or find them repetitive.

If I had a Wii U I would cop but SW4 is giving me my musou kick.
Yep like I said I never played a musou game. This is my first. I might check some others out after this one.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Every time i watch a video of the game its your character just mowing down an endless sea of enemies that dont do shyt.
be clueless about the Warriors franchise brehs :heh:

if you aint playing on hard, you lost :ufdup:

Grunts will combo you to death in 4 hits on max difficulties in every Warriors game Koei ever made