Does Big Show Have a New "Crying Freeman" Gimmick?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brehs I just saw Raw and I've witness Big Show cry like a damn baby... AGAIN! How you gonna let Stephanie McMahon talk down on you like a Diva? Big Show should have threaten to hit his WMD Punch to her boobs to cause a rupture for that type of disrespect... but instead he choose to cry like a hoodrat on her 5th appearance on the Maury show... what the hell happened to monsters in wrestling?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
He cried when he won the wwf championship for the first time at survivor series too, big baby.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Johnny types had a HILARIOUS response to this..."Why does it gotta end with Big Show's ass sobbing it up looking like a pathetic motherfukker" and then that GIF popped up..just made it 20x worse.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
The WWE writers must have seen this video.

That's why they had Show crying like a little bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif
Hopefullly it's building toward Show knocking HHH or Orton out. Or even unleashing the evil giant and taking out the Shield. I guess the storyline will lead to him being the reluctant flunky though.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
what the hell @ steph saying he wouldnt make it in hollywood, he could still play monsters and top henchmen, Kurrgan from the oddities makes a good living doing that. Storyline wise I wouldnt have made him cry, Id just have him look down while triple h goes "Think of your family." then him all of a sudden grabbing the mic and yell "My family? What would my family think of me If I just stood by and let you do this! " then chokeslamming triple h

Geek

Pro
Daps
That line about giants not living long....damn.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph should do him like they did Tensai that one time where they tricked him into coming out wearing a dress cause he's big crying bytch

How this dude gonna be a wrestler and a giant + cry all the dam time :smh: :pacspit:

Only time I liked this dude was when he was in WCW