Does anyone else hate villains that don't actually do villainous things?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of people angry with GOTG'S villain.....and also Electro was ass etc.

I think the main reason for this is because they never do any damage! !!

The Arrow tv show is so dope because the villains actually catch bodies and murk hundreds of people.

That's why the dark knight was so dope. Joker was actually killing people.

Avengers was dope but there was only one true death ... smh.

These dudes be blasting cop cars and shyt but no one ever gets damaged.

Arrow :ohlawd:

Bane was also fukking nikkas up...I know these movies got to appeal to teens but fukk that.

They need to actually show these people dying so we can feel like the villains are actually a true threat

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
GOTG???? Ronan the accuser was breaking the peace treaty which his people signed and he felt emboldened to act of his own accord. made a crazy deal with thanos , the mad titan might i add to recover an orb, killed a planet first and formost on which drax's family lived and killed them. violated the xandarian airspace and firebombed the city and wanted to blow their planet in half with the infinity stone because of a past war they had with his people because he held a grudge...

Sounds pretty villainous to me... :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
GOTG???? Ronan the accuser was breaking the peace treaty which his people signed and he felt emboldened to act of his own accord. made a crazy deal with thanos , the mad titan might i add to recover an orb, killed a planet first and formost on which drax's family lived and killed them. violated the xandarian airspace and firebombed the city and wanted to blow their planet in half with the infinity stone because of a past war they had with his people because he held a grudge...

I know...but people's biggest complaint is that he was weak.

We need to see that stuff actually happen. We didn't see him catch any Rec on screen to make us like :ohhh: this shyt is real

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Oh no. Not the peace treaty!:lupe:

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree I hate villians who dont do villan things, don't kill and all that.

Show me torture, show me innocence getting merked

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Raimi's Spider-Man movies were good about this, people died in those things and it's not like those movies were considered gritty and dark. The hospital scene in the second one :whew:

Nothing in Avenger comes close to this, and that's a movie with an entire city practically leveled

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Oh no. Not the peace treaty!:lupe:

:mjlol:
LMAO I was reading that shyt like this nikka can't be serious. Ronan literally didn't do a single thing of significance the whole movie. nikka talking bout he killed a planet, nah nikka they told us he killed a planet I ain't see shyt.:pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LMAO I was reading that shyt like this nikka can't be serious. Ronan literally didn't do a single thing of significance the whole movie. nikka talking bout he killed a planet, nah nikka they told us he killed a planet I ain't see shyt.:pachaha:

The attack on Xandar killed more people than Bane did in the entirety of "The Dark Knight Rises". :manny:

Fred.