Do you wait for good eye contact? Pulling Chicks 101

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I was going to say it depends on the type of chick she is (hood, college type, church, shy, etc)
But as I ran through my past scenarios with those very types, it's all the same. I don't wait for eye contact or any other signs of interest.

I've also found that by pouncing on women that way(not waiting for eye contact/signs of interest) it produces this element of surprise to your approach that just screams 'confident man'.. and coming across as confident is the number one panty dropper. :win:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I was going to say it depends on the type of chick she is (hood, college type, church, shy, etc)
But as I ran through my past scenarios with those very types, it's all the same. I don't wait for eye contact or any other signs of interest.

I've also found that by pouncing on women that way(not waiting for eye contact/signs of interest) it produces this element of surprise to your approach that just screams 'confident man'.. and coming across as confident is the number one panty dropper. :win:
this is the only way to do it.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

so you saiyan we should be scaring and startling unsuspecting women on some "SURPRISE bytch!!! I LIKES YA!!!" swag :ohhh:

ima try this out when i hit the projects later today :wow: good looks

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your method for hollering at the females? Do you just step up to the females who catch your attention or do you just wait for the obvious signals of attraction?

I step up cause nowadays I'm trying to focus my game on pulling in public.

It ain't like being in a bar where you can wait for her to notice you/give eye contact. You hesitate for a second in the street and she's gone :whew:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
i hold my head down and awkwardly look at them from the corner of my eyes and nervously pace back and forth fidgeting with my phone like i'm doing something important

works like a charm :banderas:
this is the only way to do it.

I feel ya. That's how my homeboy does it. He doesn't have success like you though.,lol. He gets the " I have a man" line a lot. Personally, I like to watch for the signals.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I step up cause nowadays I'm trying to focus my game on pulling in public.

It ain't like being in a bar where you can wait for her to notice you/give eye contact. You hesitate for a second in the street and she's gone :whew:

That hesitation/waiting for her to look at me shyt used to fukk me up every time back in the day :mjlol:
End up standing there dolo while she climbing and grinding all over the dude who didn't pump fake :to:

Learned my lesson a long time ago :youngsabo: