• Yes

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I used to mess with Drake, homie makes me sick now, it's like he discovered how many women fawn over his "blackness", even though he's "black enough" and NOW he embraces it. Not because it's his essence but because he knows he can profit from it. His mother raised him WHITE, and it wasn't until he realized he wasn't accepted by whites did he decide to turn up.

Look at his squad ...then look at how he exploits Ross and em'...he not built like that. In this case even though he's technically "black", that boy is a wigger.
And nothing will satisfy me more than seeing him get his ass beat on Worldstar for 2014.

Hemmed up in the subway, dangled off a balcony, choked up against his car getting smacked up and hearing the bytch come up out him. He's made millions without the struggle and it bothers me...because if he made millions the whitey route he would've NEVER looked back.

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Drake-as-a-child-3.jpg

young-drake-5_88395898.jpg

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I used to mess with Drake, homie makes me sick now, it's like he discovered how many women fawn over his "blackness", even though he's "black enough" and NOW he embraces it. Not because it's his essence but because he knows he can profit from it. His mother raised him WHITE, and it wasn't until he realized he wasn't accepted by whites did he decide to turn up.

Look at his squad ...then look at how he exploits Ross and em'...he not built like that. In this case even though he's technically "black", that boy is a wigger.
And nothing will satisfy me more than seeing him get his ass beat on Worldstar for 2014.

Hemmed up in the subway, dangled off a balcony, choked up against his car getting smacked up and hearing the bytch come up out him
. He's made millions without the struggle and it bothers me...because if he made millions the whitey route he would've NEVER looked back.

Drake-as-a-child-3.jpg

young-drake-5_88395898.jpg
:huhldup:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as corny as he is and as much as i dont like his music, Drake is Black. you cant deny him that, its in his DNA. No he is not a wigger, he's just a cornball Black dude. Black is not measured by how cool or how ghetto someone is. There's plenty of corny suburban Black dudes.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Na.. but I dunno about this thuggery from him. :heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he grew up in some middle class neighborhood in Canada, I'd say in a way yes.

I once heard this guy give an interview to Jewish people, he didn't sound anything like he did when he gave interviews to hip hop stations. He turns it on and off at leisure. So in a way he's kind of fake. Macklemore is more real than drake imho.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as corny as he is and as much as i dont like his music, Drake is Black. you cant deny him that, its in his DNA. No he is not a wigger, he's just a cornball Black dude. Black is not measured by how cool or how ghetto someone is. There's plenty of corny suburban Black dudes.

So every person in the world with some measure of black ancestry who doesn't act like a black American is a "cornball black person"?

:dead:
It must be hard to wrap your head around the fact drake is a Canadian acting like a Canadian, not a "cornball", and not everyone fits into your simplistic black or white dichotomy. I used to live near the Canadian border. A lot of em are like that

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So every person in the world with some measure of black ancestry who doesn't act like a black American is a "cornball black person"?

:dead:
It must be hard to wrap your head around the fact drake is a Canadian acting like a Canadian, not a "cornball".
wow you jumped to a really strange conclusion there breh. No. there are many many different ways for Black people to act. Drake just happens to be corny as fukk. tell me breh, how exactly does someone act like a Black American?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow you jumped to a really strange conclusion there breh. No. there are many many different ways for Black people to act. Drake just happens to be corny as fukk. tell me breh, how exactly does someone act like a Black American?

Dude isn't corny. He's actually acting cooler than he was raised. You're applying an unrealistic expectation.

Is Macklemore corny?

What kind of people raised Drake and Macklemore, breh? Same type of person, right?

Neither the two are corny by the standards and regions they were raised. drake is only corny if you apply african american standards -- which he doesn't really fit into because he wasn't raised her and wasn't raised by an african american.

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude isn't corny. He's acting like he was raised. You're applying an unrealistic expectation.

Is Macklemore corny?

What kind of people raised Drake and Macklemore, breh? Same type of person, right?

Neither the two are corny by the standards and regions they were raised.
macklemore is hella corny my dude.

i dont care how you raised, if you corny you corny. it aint about race, some white dudes is corny, some Black dudes is corny. Drake is corny, but he is Black too. He aint a wigger, he's just a corny Black dude. I dont really see what part of that you have a problem with