Do You Get Annoyed with Black Female Co-Workers?

Do some black female co-workers treat you with disrespect for no reason?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Random question based on incidents I've had in my professional work experience.

Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job go out of their way to ignore you at work but are all-too-quick to become buddy-buddy with non-black co-workers?

Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job don't show you the slightest bit of respect until a non-black co-worker (i.e., a supervisor) takes a liking to you?

Are you annoyed when some black females at your job look at you in disgust but then run home to Ray Ray, Pookie, and Jamal?

Have you guys ever experience some black female co-workers c*ck-block you from getting with other female co-workers (or other girls in general) when y'all go out to happy hour or bar-hopping?

FREE DAPS!

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
No. I get along just fine with my black make co workers and I've never went out of my way not to talk to them. I only tried to avoid one black guy because he kept trying to hit on me.

How did he try to hit on you? What did he do/say?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finding-nemo-dory-good-i-can-tell.gif

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Random question based on incidents I've had in my professional work experience.

Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job go out of their way to ignore you at work but are all-too-quick to become buddy-buddy with non-black co-workers?

Do you guys ever feel like some black females at your job don't show you the slightest bit of respect until a non-black co-worker (i.e., a supervisor) takes a liking to you?

Are you annoyed when some black females at your job look at you in disgust but then run home to Ray Ray, Pookie, and Jamal?

Have you guys ever experience some black female co-workers c*ck-block you from getting with other female co-workers (or other girls in general) when y'all go out to happy hour or bar-hopping?

FREE DAPS!
...just gimmie my fukkin' daps. :wtb:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
wouldnt surprise me in the least to see this. but i honestly cant say that this has happened to me. many of my black female coworkers are actually friendly with me so i cant complain. :yeshrug:

The only reason I asked is because I've noticed that no matter how sociable, polite, well-mannered I am to ALL co-workers (them included), they give me a strange look or ignore me for no reason.

And I've been c*ck-blocked by one.

And another spread rumors (lies) about me.

So just trying to see if there are any other stories like that with other black men.

Status
Not open for further replies.