Do black folk in European countries say "nikka"? and if they do, do they pronounce it with the ER?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I was asking @2meo this in another thread but he must of not seen the quesrion. I was curious because @2meo being a British guy, he sure as shyt calls me nikka ALOT and I kinda don't like that shyt :patrice: like when u say it, does it sound like how 2pac says it? Or does it sound all racist and akward like if it was David Beckham saying that shyt with the ER at the end? :ld: Do u only say it when you're alone in your car and its in a rap song or do u say it regularly? I'm tryna learn :leostare:
@Indica maybe u can help educate me

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
If they're into rap music they prolly do. But they have their own slang terms so its not like super popular.

And they say it with the A at the end. Nigg-a. Just like they hear it in rap music. They know the difference.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
If they're into rap music they prolly do. But they have their own slang terms so its not like super popular.

And they say it with the A at the end. Nigg-a. Just like they hear it in rap music. They know the difference.
oh ok so they're just like white people :ehh:
@2meo it's not even a popular word man, u don't gotta say it so much :russ: