Diddy Caught Rainbow Handed Again!: This Time On Drink Champs In The Fab and Kiss Episode

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
On one hand, wealthy, powerful, legendary people act eccentric, not a new thing.

On another, the gay rumors have been around for 20 years, and he did have a few moments, he was leading Groovy Lou by the hands, and when he was singing to Fab in the beginning.

Beyond the bullshyt, he was speaking on some important issues and I respect a lot of what he said.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
On one hand, wealthy, powerful, legendary people act eccentric, not a new thing.

On another, the gay rumors have been around for 20 years, and he did have a few moments, he was leading Groovy Lou by the hands, and when he was singing to Fab in the beginning.

Beyond the bullshyt, he was speaking on some important issues and I respect a lot of what he said.

Who is Groovy Lou? I remember Puff mentioning him in "Senorita" like 20 years ago 'If you don't believe me ask Groovy Lou...'

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Like a spiritual Jamaican stylist type guy who seems to be close with Puff......He was wearing all Gucci, and eating vegan, I think it's the same dude Puff shouted on "Senorita", I remember that too.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Who is Groovy Lou? I remember Puff mentioning him in "Senorita" like 20 years ago 'If you don't believe me ask Groovy Lou...'

Groovy Lou a rasta in the video.

:shaq:"Why won't you party with me for your birthday man"
:whoa:"we we partied for my birthday..you came to my party:what:"

:shaq:"You ain't REALLY partied man..eyesssss:steviej: eyesssssssss:steviej: eyesssssssss:steviej:"

:dame:Breh............

P Batty:huhldup:

Batty mon for real. I think dude should just come out because ain't no way he straight acting like this.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sean-puffy-diddy-is-gay.jpg

:gag: