Dexter Isaac's Book Comes Out; Talks About Pac, Pdiddy, Orlando, etc.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't read the book but someone posted some key info from the book;

- jimmy henchman soley set quad studios robbery/shooting up (everyone knew that anyway)
-jimmys reason for setting pac up was an argument that jimmy n pac had over the phone ..pac wanted money for the song jimmy wanted to give pac a check so pac started callin jimmy bytch etc that been the reason for it
-the 2 other nikkas who were involoved in the set-up were j.d and spunk ....haiatian jack/ king tut had nothing to do with it...
-dexter claims not 1 ov them nikkas let a shot off ..pac shot himself 1 x

-dexter actully went up to where jimmy,biggie,lil cease,puffy,lil shawn, andre harrell etc were n had a chat with jimmy some time before pac showed up ..dexter asked jimmy did any ov these/anyone else know wat was about to go down with pac..intrestly jimmy says he knows(points his head in puffys direction)
-jimmy told dexter that puffy was always pestering jimmy to handle/do somthing/get rid ov pac
-dexter was real tight with wolf ,dex seems to hint it wasnt wolf who killed suges homie big jake
-dexter never liked puffy from the giddy up the way he talks about him n only gave him a pass due to wolf

So based off that info; Pac was set up by Henchmen, Pdiddy knew about the set up and didn't like Pac prior to the robbery, claims none of them shot Pac but Pac shot himself in an attempt on Pac to shoot at them goons, Haitain Jack and King Tut had nothing to do with the robbery their were involved only in the rape case (King Tut escaped before the cops came and Haitian Jack snitched on Pac or took a plea deal). Also, Biggie knew Dexter Isaac from his drug dealing days in Brooklyn....

:ohhh:

*Op Updated* Dexter Isaac claims there was only shot lite up that night (he claims Pac only shot himself) However there is a doctor's affidavit that debunks his claim;

FBI.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah. Pac shot himself like Cheddar bob in 8 Mile.
Well I saw a hospital document that says Pac got shot 5x and it was two entries to the head, one in the balls, and one to the body. My older computer had the picture of the document but it broke. I'll try to find it. That document debunks Dexter's claim. The rest seem legit though.

Last edited:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Wasn't it already established that Pac shot himself? The only new thing is that Dexter claims there was only 1 shot, but there are doctor documents that prove otherwise...
i didn't :manny:
but then again i only know of this annotation: rapgenius.com/14402/The-notorious-big-long-kiss-goodnight/Woke-your-seed-up

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
bu bu but 2pac is a gangsta fo life, THUG LIFE...........................................................................................right? :lupe:

:russ: