Daps
seeing this tomorrow morning.

Agnes being cute and funny as fukk + minions = :laff:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Best animated since Wreck It Ralph period. Def. a classic in a "Wreck It Ralph" type of way. Minions had me dying even though I have no idea what them little niguh was saying. Villian was weak, that's the only drawback. Way more fast pace then the 1st one.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Brehs, how do you enjoy kids movies? I tried Wreck it Ralph last year and that sh!t was awful.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Brehs, how do you enjoy kids movies? I tried Wreck it Ralph last year and that sh!t was awful.

How old are you breh? Let me guess... somewhere between the ages of 18-24?

Kids grow up, and when you hit that grown up stage you try to associate your young ass with grownup activities.

Don't become so grown that you can't enjoy comedy. Despicable Me 1 was hilarious imo. It had plenty of adult humor in it. I expect the same for pt.2
Did you see the first one?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/q9STNFNvu1g]Despicable Me - My Life - Robin Thicke - YouTube[/ame]

how was the soundtrack this time around? despicable me 1 is great whenever its on hbo i always gotta watch it

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It was excellent. The Minions are god damn hilarious...doing literally anything.

The story wasn't great though....at least not the 3rd act. The finale seemed very generic, predictable and rushed. It's the major difference between this and Monsters University, which managed some pretty surprising twists for a kids film...and a prequel at that.

Thoroughly enjoyed both of them though :yes:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

that song had me dying when they covered it calling it UNDERWEAR

here is somebody with the brief lyrics

Ah , Laopoda. Talachi , Matol , Lina . Ah, Labadi , Hochi, La , No chaaa. Wu pla na chii , leh ji ~ Fuh pa pu seh , La ma nii ~ Underwear ! La kah reh , Li rey wee , Gih leh bya ~ Mah ke reh , Underwear ! La pah kreh , leh gua ri , Teh lah keh , Lah peh reh. Underwear ! Lah ceh peep, li bee da , ee leh gua. Lah gua rehh ~ Ley show lee leh duu , Lah keh rey dee zuu ~ Bleh ahh boh dee zu re kah , Zohh reh kah laa , UNDERWEAR ~ Lah du. Leh ah mo dee UNDERWEAR

Last edited by a moderator:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:smugbiden:You know they are planning a Minions spin-off movie in the future right? :win:

actually its suppose to come out next winter

Minions are yellow henchmen, who have existed since the beginning of time, evolving from yellow single-celled organisms into beings who have only one purpose: to serve the history's most ambitious villains.[5] After their ineptitude destroys all their masters, including T. Rex and Dracula, they decide to isolate themselves from the world and start a new life in Antarctica.[6] Sometime in the 1960s, the lack of a master drives them into depression, so Kevin the Minion and two other volunteers set out to find a new one.[6] They arrive at a villain convention, where they compete for the right to be henchmen for Scarlet Overkill, a stylish and ambitious villain determined to dominate the world and become the first female super-villain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minions_(film)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Now the animated sequel has another $30.2 million on Friday, good for the seventh-largest non-opening Friday ever and the fourth-largest coming off a Wednesday debut, behind Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen ($36.7m), Transformers: Dark of the Moon ($32.9m), and Spider-Man 2 ($32.4m). With three of its five days officially accounted for, it looks like Despicable Me 2 is heading for a $82-$94 million Fri-Sun debut, which would give the $76 million animated sequel a Wed-Sun debut between $141 million and $153 million. Of course, we *could* be looking at a Shrek 2 situation, although the robust Wed/Thurs numbers seem to say otherwise, which would give Despicable Me 2 a $116 million Fri-Sun and a $175 million Fri-Sun total, which would be a record for the July 4th holiday.

movie crushing buildings and i seen it twice already :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i took my son to go see this on 4th of July......Most enjoyable kid flick I've seen since Finding Nemo.

My son is 6 and normally it's a burden for me to have to sit through a kiddy flick.

Just to keep the rapport going with my son, I usually have to fake my enthusiasm.

I'm buying the tickets looking like this :myman: but really feeling like :ld: inside.

This piece was a pleasant surprise.Kept me entertained all the way through.

I'm actually looking forward to the next one now

Oh yeah....That theme song got some thump to it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okWBZR5iFiA"]Despicable Me - Pharrell (Instrumental W-Hook) - YouTube[/ame]