:deadhawkstans:

Daps
lets take a quick look at the fukkery the hawks stans have bought on themselves:

Just 1 month ago, you nikkas tried to force this trash on us talking bout "Lin gonna lead us to the promise land" :childplease:, "wait till we get Amare back" :childplease:, "Carmelo> J. Smoove" :childplease:, "Mike Woodson tha Gawd" :childplease:

Fast forward a month later...Prodigy's a homo, the Knicks still ain't shyt, and you nikkas dreams done got crushed like Derrick Rose's knees :dead:

im just makin this now ahead of time for when the rest of my hawks nikkas get here :smugfavre: we bout to run the coli

this shyt finna be toooo easy

gassin up their team by posting an endless amount of hawks related gifs + making up fiction of bulls posters mocking player injuries + the constant barrage of condemning anything knicks related + neglecting the 1st round curse of a bum ass tmac + tryna create the illusion that yall fan base moves a dignified amount of weight

=

i hate this team :beli:

This team has a second round ceiling & peaked in last yrs playoff. It's time to get rid of this core & start over

SMH...AGAIN. Never trust ATL teams in the playoffs, always a tremendous let down

I just want to publicly apologize as a Hawks fan for yall having to watch this shyt. Believe me, we are waiting for the Lakers game too.

:shaq:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
2nq9l5j.jpg

4df30d67.gif

the worst part about this series is i've only been able to watch 1 of the games...my schedule at work has had it so i come home, check the score and get depressed and want to drink alone in the dark until i cry myself to sleep

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Just like all their posts were premature, is this thread not a bit premature? :manny: