Dead Rising 3, titanfall and ryse on pc, whats the point of owning an xbox one?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Well considering the ps4 has the superior multi plats then why did you buy it? To play old halo games?

Because xbox one has no games.
Because I don't wanna be the guy that convinces himself a platform "has no games" to feel better about purchasing a competing platform. I don't wanna be the guy that backwards rationalizes a game being wack because its an exclusive to a platform I don't own and thus can't play.

How am I gonna play Quantum Break on a PS4? What hope it comes to the PC one day when its old news or try to convince myself I don't wanna play a game I actually do?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Because I don't wanna be the guy that convinces himself a platform "has no games" to feel better about purchasing a competing platform. I don't wanna be the guy that backwards rationalizes a game being wack because its an exclusive to a platform I don't own and thus can't play.

How am I gonna play Quantum Break on a PS4? What hope it comes to the PC one day when its old news or try to convince myself I don't wanna play a game I actually do?
But it does have no games:patrice:

I mean looking at the schedule they got halo::flabbynsick: Edition, Who knows when qb will actually come out they havent shown real gameplay yet and you know how slow remedy is at releasing games. What else crackdown :flabbynsick: And sunset overdrive?

Schedule looks barren as hell.

Ill probably buy a one in 3 years when it has maybe five exclusives by then. But theirs not really a point in owning one.

My smart tv has voice control web browser all the shyt.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of playing Videogames on a computer?

Can't that just be used for emails, internet, and maybe music?

They can be used for all that, and more, and then high performance gaming :shaq:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I bought an Xbox One and it was definitely not for any of those games.
You bought it because you're an enthusiast. Them dropping the price not even 8 months after launch is an indication that really, the main people who pre-ordered that thing or who bought it for 500 dollars are enthusiasts, XBox stans or people who don't know any better.