DC Movie Rumors..Enter At Your Own Risk: Justice League Villain and Suicide Squad lineup

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Still here? Ok here's what Latino Review is reporting brehs:

Firstly, they claim that Brainiac is being planned as the Big Bad for Justice League, which Argo and Batman v Superman scribe Chris Terrio is writing now. The outlet says that Brainiac comes into the equation when he senses the same beacon that drew General Zod to Earth in Man of Steel, though actual production on Justice League is still a long ways off so the script could evolve significantly before the film actually comes to fruition. Earlier rumors pegged Darkseid as the main villain for Justice League, but LR claims that Warner Bros. has opted to push his appearance to later in the DCU.

Additionally, Latino Review reports that the seven members of the Suicide Squad movie will be Deadshot, Harkness, Vixen, Blockbuster, Multiplex, Jaculi, and Mindblogger, with the first three acting as the film’s leads. That comic is like a darker version of Justice League, focusing on a group of supervillains.

Read more at http://collider.com/justice-league-movie-villain-brainiac/#P55HotyUCf2hfwXe.99

So that's the rumor for the JL villain and the suicide squad lineup

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Multiplex is a Firestorm villain; he has the ability to create duplicates of himself.
Mindboggler is another Firestorm villain, she can create realistic illusions with her mind. She was killed on her first mission with the Squad by a member of The Jihad.
Jaculi is a member of The Jihad (a team of super-powered terrorists from the fictional Middle Eastern DC universe country called Qurac) who has super-speed powers. There have been two people to use the name Jaculi. The first was a man and he was killed by Capt. Boomerang. The 2nd Jaculi was a woman and she was killed by Deadshot.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Multiplex is a Firestorm villain; he has the ability to create duplicates of himself.
Mindboggler is another Firestorm villain, she can create realistic illusions with her mind. She was killed on her first mission with the Squad by a member of The Jihad.
Jaculi is a member of The Jihad (a team of super-powered terrorists from the fictional Middle Eastern DC universe country called Qurac) who has super-speed powers. There have been two people to use the name Jaculi. The first was a man and he was killed by Capt. Boomerang. The 2nd Jaculi was a woman and she was killed by Deadshot.

Thanks breh

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thanks breh
No problem...all of those characters are from the early run of the original Suicide Squad comic which I really love so they stuck with me.
Except for Multiplex, if I am remembering correctly he joined the Squad around the time of that Salvation Run mini-series where Amanda Waller exiled all the villains to another planet.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No problem...all of those characters are from the early run of the original Suicide Squad comic which I really love so they stuck with me.
Except for Multiplex, if I am remembering correctly he joined the Squad around the time of that Salvation Run mini-series where Amanda Waller exiled all the villains to another planet.

Dope shyt. I'm really looking forward to that movie

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dope shyt. I'm really looking forward to that movie
Blockbuster and Mindboggler were basically cannon fodder in the SS comic so I am shocked to see them listed as being part of the movie:
Rfqi5oB.jpg

xKaGFNZ.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
are they gonna call him braniac though??

or might they go the real route and give him some alien name. like bren-yak or something like that.

either way it'll be cool to finally see him. :ehh:

sometimes i wonder if these sites post fake news just to start conversation though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
are they gonna call him braniac though??

or might they go the real route and give him some alien name. like bren-yak or something like that.

either way it'll be cool to finally see him. :ehh:

sometimes i wonder if these sites post fake news just to start conversation though.

I should hope not if they're trying to claim some type of reputability

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They will probably just stick to Brainiac, its not like they played fast and loose with the Kryptonian names in MoS.
And I like Brainiac as the villain instead of Darkseid just to put some distance between him and Thanos.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what do you think would happen if we looked at every "report" latino news has ever broke over the past 7-8 years.

what might you think we see?

Some wrong with some right. Off the top of my head, they were right about the Bradley Cooper thing but that's all I can remember. Truth be told, I tend to stay away from rumors a lot just in case they're true. This one didn't bug me much because I don't consider the lineup of the suicide squad a huge spoiler for me