Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DpOQJqB.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a sucker for zombie games so I'll give it a try. It hasn't caught my interest yet really though.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
30 hour game, coming Early 2019

So basically a February HZD type release date. Trolling aside, I don’t see how this game is anything more than decent. I might give it a shot if the reviews are great, but god damn I’m tired of so many games being open world.

Playing 2 AAA open world 20+ hour games back to back(Spider-Man then RDR2) and trying to play a similar game in Days Gone a month or two later might be too much for me.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This game has a lot of potential especially with the horde of zombies and the developers saying the open world feels dangerous at all times. :jbhmm:

The graphics look pretty good for an open world considering the huge amounts of characters on screen and all these effects going on during the action.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically a February HZD type release date. Trolling aside, I don’t see how this game is anything more than decent. I might give it a shot if the reviews are great, but god damn I’m tired of so many games being open world.

Playing 2 AAA open world 20+ hour games back to back(Spider-Man then RDR2) and trying to play a similar game in Days Gone a month or two later might be too much for me.

Don't think we've seen enough of the game to predict how it will pan out critically.

It's going to sell though.

Also although I feel you on the open world weariness this and Spiderman are short games by western open world standards. :yeshrug: