Damn...remember Boardwalk Empire was supposed to be a GOAT show?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They f*cked for skip ahead timeline but the problem is that they want to have 7 seasons with Boardwalk Empire but HBO told them to :camby: " We got other shows coming and we ain't got time for you" so that's why they decided to do jump timeline for the finale Season 5:mjcry:. :pacspit: HBO for f*cked up Boardwalk Empire suppose to be have another classic show.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first 4 seasons were crack. The first 2 seasons ere excellence. It still fukks me up they killed Jimmy. If Jimmy could've stayed around till the or 5th seasons, the shyt would've been epic. Imagine Jimmy and Nucky facing off against Gyp Rossetti :ohlawd:

shyt still burns my soul that they killed Jimmy in season 2. :to: So much wasted potential.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The first 4 seasons were crack. The first 2 seasons ere excellence. It still fukks me up they killed Jimmy. If Jimmy could've stayed around till the or 5th seasons, the shyt would've been epic. Imagine Jimmy and Nucky facing off against Gyp Rossetti :ohlawd:

shyt still burns my soul that they killed Jimmy in season 2. :to: So much wasted potential.
It wasn't wasted, Michael Pitt is a fukking junkie. He couldn't act professional so they got rid of him. Same with Lucy, another junkie . These two had an opportunity they wasted not HBO .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It wasn't their fault, it was the actor who played Jimmy, he was an a$$hole and so they had to fired him basically "Killed him off" cause he was hard time to deal with. He gave them the problem.