Damn, I slept on this game and this game is an underrated. Have anyone played this game?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought this game a week ago on Xbox's On Demand. It's cost only $7.

This game surprised the shyt out of me and the graphic just :wow: :mindblown: and gameplay is totally f*cking fun. I got hooked on and can't stop playing. Can't believe I slept on this game and nobody talks about this game.

1303065366-00.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i loved it. the main guy on it also was a lead for The Last of Us if im remembering correctly.

sucks there wont be a sequel tho:to:

i really liked the soundtrack too. I liked "No Death In Love" something serious:wow: had it on repeat for a while. another song that starts off by Trip saying"I have no more right to enslave you than anyone else does"

one of my favorites from last gen :obama:

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and you know there was supposed to be more than one piece of DLC for this game.
that 500 miles skip in the story was supposed to have more stuff going.

but for real, I want a sequel so bad:to:

especially after that ending, I think they had a lot they could build on. Monkey and Trip have more they could tackle:sadcam:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i loved it. the main guy on it also was a lead for The Last of Us if im remembering correctly.

sucks there wont be a sequel tho:to:

i really liked the soundtrack too. I liked "No Death In Love" something serious:wow: had it on repeat for a while. another song that starts off by Trip saying"I have no more right to enslave you than anyone else does"

one of my favorites from last gen :obama:

:ohhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you know there was supposed to be more than one piece of DLC for this game. that 500 miles skip in the story was supposed to have more stuff going.

but for real, I want a sequel so bad:to:

especially after that ending, I think they had a lot they could build on. Monkey and Trip have more they could tackle:sadcam:

Cool but take it easy :whoa: cause I didn't finish the game yet so please no spoiler for me okay breh :whoa:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
probably the most underrated game of last gen. i bet it didn't even make ign's garbage list. way more enjoyable to me than the uncharted series
thats a random comparison, but since the game made an legitimate effort to bite a lot of UC's gameplay, i can see why you'd make it. :ehh:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that was part of its downfall, they tried to play up the Uncharted angle before its release. a lot.

then it came out, and had lofty expectations(it came out the year after Uncharted 2) in that same time frame that Vanquish and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow came out. rough times for it. I loved all 3 and only 1 got a sequel:sadcam:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
thats a random comparison, but since the game made an legitimate effort to bite a lot of UC's gameplay, i can see why you'd make it. :ehh:
it exceeded it. uncharteds gameplay was garbage and relied too much on cinematics.