Correction Employee busted on craigslist moonlighting as a hooker

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC correction employee busted for moonlighting as hooker

A city correction department employee could see what it’s like on the other side of the bars after she was arrested at a Brooklyn motel for allegedly moonlighting as a prostitute, sources said.

Lisa Smith’s Backpage ad promises a “one of a kind experience” with “Sexy Petite body.”

But her last customer Friday turned out to be an undercover officer who signaled for backup after she offered to have sex with him, and set a price for $120, the sources said.

Officers barged inside her room at the Days Inn in Sunset Park, and took her into custody.

Queens man pleads not guilty to using underage girls as hookers

Smith, 26, is accused of offering to perform a sexual act in exchange for money to an undercover officer.

She was arraigned in Brooklyn Criminal court, and released without bail.

hooker13n-3-web.jpg

(BACKPAGE.COM)
hooker13n-5-web.jpg

(BACKPAGE.COM)
Smith was given a 30-day suspension and could be fired pending the outcome of her case.

The Brooklyn woman is a civilian employee at the Department of Correction, and is assigned to the Federal Narcotics Task Force, which is comprised of several law enforcement entities.

Officials said she had no prior arrests.

Eliot Spitzer drops lawsuit against ex-Russian hooker

A department spokesman, Peter Thorne, said Smith, who earned $75,000, will be fired.

“We have zero tolerance for any illegal behavior on the part of staff," Thorne said. "This employee was immediately suspended and is being terminated.”

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in order to survive, america force u to do some wicked shyt.....either struggle or walk into the belly of the beast. Its said what our people have to do to make ends meet.

aot of people are going to crack jokes, but like usual, i see the hard reality in this....and its...black people are in a dire situation economically and are forced to do wicked shyt to "make it" drug slanging, selling sex, pimping, selling young girls ....

I hope the lord forgive us and save us....because only god can save our people.....because without the most high, were simply finished...

and ppl can call me crazy and get mad, i dont give a fukk...it is what it is ....i see the truth, and refuse to ignore it

Family Man

Banned
Daps
NYC correction employee busted for moonlighting as hooker

A city correction department employee could see what it’s like on the other side of the bars after she was arrested at a Brooklyn motel for allegedly moonlighting as a prostitute, sources said.

Lisa Smith’s Backpage ad promises a “one of a kind experience” with “Sexy Petite body.”

But her last customer Friday turned out to be an undercover officer who signaled for backup after she offered to have sex with him, and set a price for $120, the sources said.

Officers barged inside her room at the Days Inn in Sunset Park, and took her into custody.

Queens man pleads not guilty to using underage girls as hookers

Smith, 26, is accused of offering to perform a sexual act in exchange for money to an undercover officer.

She was arraigned in Brooklyn Criminal court, and released without bail.

hooker13n-3-web.jpg

(BACKPAGE.COM)
hooker13n-5-web.jpg

(BACKPAGE.COM)
Smith was given a 30-day suspension and could be fired pending the outcome of her case.

The Brooklyn woman is a civilian employee at the Department of Correction, and is assigned to the Federal Narcotics Task Force, which is comprised of several law enforcement entities.

Officials said she had no prior arrests.

Eliot Spitzer drops lawsuit against ex-Russian hooker

A department spokesman, Peter Thorne, said Smith, who earned $75,000, will be fired.

“We have zero tolerance for any illegal behavior on the part of staff," Thorne said. "This employee was immediately suspended and is being terminated.”
Don't these cops have anything better to do?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
in order to survive, america force u to do some wicked shyt.....either struggle or walk into the belly of the beast. Its said what our people have to do to make ends meet.

aot of people are going to crack jokes, but like usual, i see the hard reality in this....and its...black people are in a dire situation economically and are forced to do wicked shyt to "make it" drug slanging, selling sex, pimping, selling young girls ....

I hope the lord forgive us and save us....because only god can save our people.....because without the most high, were simply finished...

and ppl can call me crazy and get mad, i dont give a fukk...it is what it is ....i see the truth, and refuse to ignore it
You see she had a job right?:what:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When I was a teen my Uncle had a female friend that was a lawyer & she sold p*ssy on the side.

Back then I never understood why:jbhmm:. She already had money :what:

She said she just enjoyed the excitement.

Her daughter's father had her working San Pablo at night & attending UC Berkeley during the day.:leon:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps