Copped a new ride...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
hQ_640.jpg

*not my car in the photo, but it's EXACTLY the same*

had to go ahead and get something. the sentra was starting to be on some :wtb: shyt, so she had to be replaced. :ohlawd:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's nice man. You gonna do any mods to it?

yeah. add a sub, get a black suede headliner, get a OEM back up cam (the one behind the VW logo on the trunk), get some 20" concave rims, and lower it enough to eliminate the fender gap. that's it. all will be done, hopefully, by the end of the year.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
*not my car in the photo, but it's EXACTLY the same*

had to go ahead and get something. the sentra was starting to be on some :wtb: shyt, so she had to be replaced. :ohlawd:
You know, you could have gone on a Nissan car forum to figure out your Sentra's problem.
Anyway, you got a nice car even though it's not popular.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You know, you could have gone on a Nissan car forum to figure out your Sentra's problem.
Anyway, you got a nice car even though it's not popular.

that's the very reason that i bought it. not many of them on the road, and even the ones that you see, there are no black people driving them. i like to stand out....:takedat: so while everyone is driving up in their Chrysler 300s, Chargers, and Challengers, i'll be different. i have only had it for a week, and 3 random people (black) have walked up to me and asked me what kind of car that is....it makes me feel :blessed:

oh, and i still have the sentra. i plan on fixing it and continuing to drive it to work....

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What happened to the sls? :takedat:

you mean the CL? i sold it. when i thought i was getting a divorce, i sold it so we wouldn't fight over it. ended up getting back together. this time, i bought something more reasonable. the monthly payment is half of what i was paying with the benz.....i'd say i'm :win:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
that's the very reason that i bought it. not many of them on the road, and even the ones that you see, there are no black people driving them. i like to stand out....:takedat: so while everyone is driving up in their Chrysler 300s, Chargers, and Challengers, i'll be different. i have only had it for a week, and 3 random people (black) have walked up to me and asked me what kind of car that is....it makes me feel :blessed:

oh, and i still have the sentra. i plan on fixing it and continuing to drive it to work....
Hmm, that an interesting POV. CC is a nice looking car.
I don't like rare/unpopular cars for the reason that if it gets into an accident, finding body parts for repair is hard; and finding information on fixing problems is harder because less people have it. Thousands of people have the Honda Civic. It's like a dime a dozen, but you can throw a question out there about a problem and you'll have multiple people who have experienced the same problem and will have the solution for you (on Honda forums).
The opposite of that is rare cars are less likely to be stolen. A chop shop will want their thieves to pick up popular cars. Low-level thieves know how to steal a popular car. The Civic and Accord are up in the top ten in insurance companies' list of stolen cars. CC isn't up there.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I almost bought of those when looking at my 335. Probably should of considering how much cheaper it was. Great car.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep it's a great looking car. It looks wey more expensive than what it is. I said if I ever ended up with a Volkswagon anything, I was going to head to APRTuning and let them do some magic to it.