That hot, scathing ether :ohlawd:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bringing It 24/7, 365 Days a year, all day, every day, and no other way, the heart stopping, Elbow DROPPING, People's Champ..the ROCK:boss: Happy Birthday to the GREATEST SPORTS ENTERTAINER that ever lived. I bow to his greatness:yes:
the_rock_wwe_champion_v2_by_ratedrko2013-d5xfn2h.png

wwe-champion-the-rock-at-the-seoul-gi-joe-retaliation-premiere.jpg

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Coke Boy going full :bustback: on Dwayne

:rip: to his WWE career. They'll never take him back now. IWC had it right all along.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bringing It 24/7, 365 Days a year, all day, every day, and no other way, the heart stopping, Elbow DROPPING, People's Champ..the ROCK:boss: Happy Birthday to the GREATEST SPORTS ENTERTAINER that ever lived. I bow to his greatness:yes:
the_rock_wwe_champion_v2_by_ratedrko2013-d5xfn2h.png

wwe-champion-the-rock-at-the-seoul-gi-joe-retaliation-premiere.jpg
jesus u gay :what:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Go look in your Kliq loving thread....they got dudes kissing other men and feeling on asses. That's "gay", my vertically challenged friend. What I say, as always proven by the feelings I hurt day in and day out, is the ABSOLUTE unchallenged truth. Team Bring IT 2013:laugh::laugh:

Headlined 3x back to back Manias
Over a million at 3 back to back Manias
Highest drawing star in wrestling 3 years in a row with barely showing up
And touted in the main event of WM XXX without even confirming he's gonna wrestles

If there is a limit to his greatness, I don't see it. I love what his presence does to the jealous and inferior too. Just more icing on the cake. One more time..for old time's sake
"ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!"

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Go look in your Kliq loving thread....they got dudes kissing other men and feeling on asses. That's "gay", my vertically challenged friend. What I say, as always proven by the feelings I hurt day in and day out, is the ABSOLUTE unchallenged truth. Team Bring IT 2013:laugh::laugh:

Headlined 3x back to back Manias
Over a million at 3 back to back Manias
Highest drawing star in wrestling 3 years in a row with barely showing up
And touted in the main event of WM XXX without even confirming he's gonna wrestles

If there is a limit to his greatness, I don't see it. I love what his presence does to the jealous and inferior too. Just more icing on the cake. One more time..for old time's sake
"ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!"

0g8uo.gif

All beef aside, you really need to get laid or find a father figure to teach you how to be a man in public. God damn man, your stanning goes beyond viewing the Rock as your surrogate father, its boarding on homo hero worship.