Coming for that #1 spot: Official 49ers @ Cards thread Week 17

Daps
We win and Rams win, we got the division.

Cards win and Saints lose they're in the playoffs

628x471.jpg

960x595.jpg

Corey+Lemonier+Arizona+Cardinals+v+San+Francisco+1psdHqA3erHl.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let's go rams, but we should be the 5th seed and have a date with GB if rodgers comes back and plays against the bears

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hurry up makes me uneasy....but yeah if vikings without AD and assel can beat them up so can our offense
yea but you have to think about the long term

that team is no huddle, they go 3 and out and watch the niners just run run run

by the second half they gonna be gassed

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
This week is gonna be tough on a lot of fronts.

First, we're coming off an emotional, dramatic, last second win
Second, we have to go to Arizona and face the #1 defense in the league
Third, we have to do it on a short week

If we win this game, we'll have earned it. Having Iupati back will help, and I like how we rotated the fullbacks last game, so maybe we can get some running going against that AZ defense.
Also, I'm thinking Vernon has to be the key to this game. We beat them last time with Vernon going off, and I think their one weakness on that defense is covering the TE's.

Defensively, we need to force turnovers. Palmer has shown time and time again that he gives no fukks about throwing into coverage and giving the other team the ball. If we get picks, we need to convert them into Touchdowns. Last time we played them, we converted them into Field Goals and it nearly came back to bite us.

What will make this game even more dramatic is that all the games that effect us will be played at the same time; Saints/Bucs, Seahawks/Rams, and Niners/Cards all start at the same time.

Week 17 is gonna be crazy...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Falcons would've pulled it off last night, this would've been my #1 must see game of the year.Would've literally been a extra playoff game.

I think the Cardinals take this one 20-17