Grown-ish Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thats dope! It gives a younger generations, millennials a perspective of HBCUs. Wait, is she going to a HBCU?

Don't know. She might be going to brown like her moms. Well that's where her moms wants her to go. I forget where Dre wants her to go but I think his choice was an HBCU. I went to St. John's so I got no dog in the fight :russ:

Either way it's a good idea because there are good stories to tell whichever way you go

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Don't know. She might be going to brown like her moms. Well that's where her moms wants her to go. I forget where Dre wants her to go but I think his choice was an HBCU. I went to St. John's

Really? :leon: but did you graduate? :umad:

so I got no dog in the fight :russ:

Either way it's a good idea because there are good stories to tell whichever way you go

That is true

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: I was just thinking Yesterday about how I need to finally get into "The Cosby Show" & "A Different World after watching this video:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:patrice: I was just thinking Yesterday about how I need to finally get into "The Cosby Show" & "A Different World after watching this video:

Timeout. Timeout. Tiiiiiiiiiimeout. Of all there you say you watch and all the time you spend on twitter and wherever else you've never watched a single episode of either one? A different world is great but Cosby show is seriously one of the greatest shows of all time and incredibly influential and you've never even seen an episode just in passing?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
It will be interesting how they portray colleges in today's climate. Colleges today are ultra ultra PC. You had kids crying and seeking counseling because someone wrote Trump 2016 in graffiti (edit: chalk)

Emory Students Terrified By Trump 2016 Campus Chalkings

Proving that this generation of college students continues to establish themselves as the biggest pussies in American history, Emory University is offering counseling to students who were offended by "Trump 2016" written in chalk on campus sidewalks.