Coli's #1 Trump stan @Cactain Planet can you please explain this post?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You've been claiming to be black despite being the self-proclaimed leader of #trumpset and spewing st0rmfr0nt-type garbage plus the stupid username for the past year or so.

I'm just wondering can you explain what this post was about.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20253/

In a thread from waaaay back in May 2nd, 2012, which was like the 3rd or 4th day of the creation of this site I think, in a thread title "White Boys Enter," you checked in with a white man smiley.

I'm not saying you're a white guy pretending to be black, but this does warrant an explanation.

By the way, @CACtain Planet is in the running for the Higher Learning WOAT. Here's the link. HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year (Sponsored by WOAT Napoleon) [VOTING ADDED]

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Cactain Planet's reply to a beautiful intelligent black woman being molested by TSA.

fukk that bytch:outtahere:

Cactain Planet on openly racist KKK sympathizer Jeff Sessions being named Attorney General.

I say good, maybe a black panther party for self defense type of group will be born from this:mjgrin:..Now get mad fakkit:trumpmad:

It's a good thing that a racist KKKish southern law and order type who literally tried to lock up black people for trying to vote ( Jeff Sessions, Trump’s Pick for Attorney General, Is a Fierce Opponent of Civil Rights ) because it will cause Black Panther type groups. :lolbron:

This dude must've came from a white internet troll academy.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Cactain Planet getting exposed for posting a fake Malcolm X quote from a white supremacist website...

fukk up slave, it's pretty clear what prophet X said:camby:

the-democrats-are-playing-you-for-a-political-chump-and-3592402.png

:dead: That's not even a real quote you idiot. This is what I'm talking about.

Maybe if you were black you'd have an active interest in the conditions of black people and would've been familiar with the Ballet vs. Bullet speech and been able to spot a misquoted meme.

Here's a portion of the speech.

He talks about how by voting 80% Dem black people put JFK in office and had the power to re-elect LBJ. He talked about the Dems had the predidency and both houses of congress but didn't do much on black civil rights and tried to put all the blame on the Dixiecrats.

Now to what he said pertaining to your stupid little meme (that probably came from some racist right wing website you frequent), go to 2:00.

You will see he says "and if you choose to still identify with that party you are not only a chump" but a traitor to your race."

He did NOT say "if you vote for them not only are you a chump but a traitor to your race."

You just exposed yourself, cac. Some alt-right blogger probably made that meme.

fukk up bytch ain't shyt got eexposed...Choose to identify/vote same difference..point is you are a fukkin traitor period if you choose/vote Democrat/Republican as a black person in any election given the history of the white supremacist tendacies of both parties..you really thought you were "exposing":russ:

I bet you smacked ya teeth after pressing post reply fakkit ass bytch:shaq:

I just noticed the fake quote meme @CACtain Planet posted has facebook/RepublicanRevolution in the bottom right corner. :dead:

Crushed and exposed. :russell:

Pretend to be pro black and post doctored Malcolm X quotes from racist cacs, brehs.