Coli Purge: Im saying what you COWARDS are too scared to say.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
First of all, listen to my beats
https://soundcloud.com/zaydagawd
Now, im finna spit that real shyt
What yall fucc boys scared to say

@LovelyDay you're a wacc ass poster. Wtf do u even be talkn about? df ur post are all dumb as hell you dont contribute shyt to here foh and ur ugly as hell too idgaf

@sanityovar8ted you're even worst, if Lovely Day is Luke Walton ur DJ Mbenga, probably the worst female poster on here. You're a fuccin idiot. Shall I even say a loser? ur life is terrible. you're the lowest common denominater. When guys picture their dream women in their head, its everything that YOU'RE NOT

@Shugg Ross you're a GOAT poster

@Malta ur a fakkit and you dont know shyt. YOu never make good points in the sports threads and ur a fakkit hater. LMAO What kinda grown man hates another grown man the way you do? YOu're a dumbass you dont know shyt. ur rep is FALSE. matter fact im bloccin u

@Say it Wit Ya Chest nikka shut ur :old: ass up

hey

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
@Malta ur a fakkit and you dont know shyt. YOu never make good points in the sports threads and ur a fakkit hater. LMAO What kinda grown man hates another grown man the way you do? YOu're a dumbass you dont know shyt. ur rep is FALSE. matter fact im bloccin u

Malta's Response I am gonna wait for

bundys_popcorn.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

@LovelyDay you're a wacc ass poster. Wtf do u even be talkn about? df ur post are all dumb as hell you dont contribute shyt to here foh and ur ugly as hell too idgaf

@sanityovar8ted you're even worst, if Lovely Day is Luke Walton ur DJ Mbenga, probably the worst female poster on here. You're a fuccin idiot. Shall I even say a loser? ur life is terrible. you're the lowest common denominater. When guys picture their dream women in their head, its everything that YOU'RE NOT

hey

@Bishop KG Dinero

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

hey
IMG_334250905689354_zps0ueniq71.jpeg

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Malta bout to slide through and ether you, breh :sas1:
Let me post up right here :sas2:

fucc it u wanna go to war , ill play along @BrothaZay this u trynna talk shyt about someone else being a loser
bj7qdk_zps172d0218.jpg

1452102_670206359687069_628223061_n_zpsbf81119c.jpg

uakp2_zpsd600f112.jpg

trynna show the coli u nipple eh???
zay_zpsf8bd3995.jpg

2rhsn7a_zpsc4f01f9c.jpg

next time dont come for me until i send for u
When did you become a wolf? :damn: