Coli "militants" are making a difference

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Along with other hated people like Tariq. You can feel the shift in our people.

Reading YouTube comments and the like, you see "c00n" quite often. You see black people throwing off that "let loose and let Jesus" chain.

People will declare all this "armchair" militancy is doing nothing but I refute that.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas looking towards youtube comments for societal changes now?

steve-harvey-o.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
We need to attack instagram and twitter with pro-black propaganda.

The time is nigh. The fruit is ripe.

What's the best way to do that? Have multiple twitters spreading diverse forms of propaganda or have a group twitter with different people using it.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
word!!! ive said this in multiple threads and ill say it again here:

The Shift is happening!!!!!!!:blessed:

Reading YouTube comments and the like, you see "c00n" quite often. You see black people throwing off that "let loose and let Jesus" chain.

People will declare all this "armchair" militancy is doing nothing but I refute that.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I know you wanna be a crab in a bucket but this is not the time my man.
There's dozens of other threads for you get into meaningless squabbles in. Godspeed :salute:
I'm thinking ths dude is about to bring up people he's actually engaged with offline

Some damn youtube comments? :wtf:

I'ma let you in on a little secret: youtube comments are made by the drecks of society

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree OP.

I can't tell on the degree of change....but I peep a slight mentality shift.

I think last year under the comments for No Type was the first time I saw black folks questioning why white people go to rap video comments and post a bunch of racist trash. It doesn't mean much but I don't think I ever seen that before, even going back to the days where you had to wait a half hour to load up 10 minute youtube videos on that AOL dial up

Edit: "Coli militants" themselves aren't to thank for this tho

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

I dapped your posting to show that my disagreement isn't out of any negative mind set.

Armchair militancy is never the key unless you have action to go hand in hand with it. prime example, Arab Spring. you had people in the streets and the net activity crushing the issues they felt they were facing. but here in America, people get under the false pretense that just by hitting youtube, IG, twitter or message forums and yelling "Down with racism" will solve the issue.

not only that, but how many of these coli militants are all "Racist CaC cave dweller" in one thread then turn right around and call a Black woman a "bytch" or some other derogatory term. you can't be 1/4 pro black, you either want the entire situation in this country to change for the better or you a perpetrating ass armchair militant. alot of these coli users yelling this "Down with CaC's" shyt will be the main one point out real fighters when the shyt hit's the fan. I ain't fooled for one second on these fake ass CB4 ass pro-black users.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm thinking ths dude is about to bring up people he's actually engaged with offline

Some damn youtube comments? :wtf:

I'ma let you in on a little secret: youtube comments are made by the drecks of society

Are you really that challenged...

Sometimes it's best to just say nothing...