Coli Family....Show The World Your Money Making Talent(s)....

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
One of the most outstanding things I noticed on The Coli, besides the fukkery and all of that, is the wide range of talents some of our brehs and brehhetes have....Talents that can be pretty lucrative and profitable. From Rappers, to Singers, to Music Producers, to Graphic Designers, to Film Makers, to Photoshop Gawds, Software/Game Coders, to Stencil Artists....We got them all. :wow:

In this here thread, I want all of our talented brehs and brehettes to showcase to the world, the talent that you have been blessed with (or developed). Don't be shy....We want to see the art....We want to hear the art too....Don't be shy neither...this will sorta function as an art exhibit for the various talents found on the site. So, briefly introduce yourself (How ever you want btw) and the talent(s) you possess...then show off the talent....

I'd also like for this thread to work as a discussion base for tips, marketing strategies and resources. For example, sites and resources that may help you monetize off of your talent(s).

Lte me introduce myself.....Ok, I'm Musa and my talent(s) are stencil art and music production....I've been doing stencil art since kindergarten...So it was an inherited talent...I took up music production just five years ago, started off trash but, I'm pretty good with it right now....

Stencil Art....:yeshrug:

ZNLJcAj.jpg

TAzQIeL.jpg

Music Productions...:wow:

All my other talented brehs and brehettes...Show us what you're working with....But, let me first throw a tag to the talented brehs and brehettes who come to my minds.

@R$G META - Rapper/Music Producer
@PhonZhi - Stencil Artist
@Black Cobain - Music Producer/Graphic Designer
@gogogubari - Singer
@Ziggiy - Film Maker

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
:salute:

Ey y'all yeah like Musa said I produce music and do graphics but i'm glad he made this thread because I have a magazine I plan on reviving as well, Noise Without Borders (noisewithoutborders)

This issue is gonna be mainly Afrocentric and in conjunction with it i'm getting rappers together for an experimental cypher, basically freestyling over a noise beat produced by Kinnara:Desi La, an AA noise artist based in Japan

So if y'all wanna be involved, just PM me and we'll go from there

Along with that, I'll be giving any students free volunteer hours for college under the magazine's name and free adspace for any Black entrepreneurs/business owners on here

Shout outs to @osharif82 who runs this podcast: ofeez

@Prynce who does production and mixing

and @LinusCaldwell with FTESWL (FTESWL)

Some triphop I made last year

Tribal Ambient

Synthwave

Seinfeld logo parody I made for @Rice'N Beckford

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Quiet as kept, there's a lot of talent here.
:jbhmm:

Starting to take the podcast game more serious. If any of the brehs are free on Saturdays at 8pm, feel free to call into the show and join the convo. Got some good topics for this week.

HOLGang Radio Presents: Online Radio by Chucktown What

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
If y'all get a chance, peep the most recent episode we recorded Saturday. Bias aside, it's pretty fukking dope.
In this week's episode, we discussed the Mayweather - McGregor world press tour, the current state of hip-hop, and chopped it up about Dr. Umar's stance on interracial relationships. And that's just touching on a few of the topics we discussed, so if you are a fan of real conversations, give it a listen if you have the time.

We would love to have the brehs and brehettes call in as well.

Should be up on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and the other main podcast platforms by the end of the week.

Appreciate it.

#HOLGang