Coli... Come In And Tell Us Why You Hate New York City! *Constantly Updated*

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
fukk NEW YORK CITY
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

It's a lot of reasons:

All the bytches be stuck up and clown me when i be wearing fly shyt like Trues and Polo Assn :martin:

Restaurants be mad extra with it last time I was there it took me an hr to get seated at the Ruby Tuesday's in Times Square, I was tryna take my mom somewhere fancy but she got bad knees and they didn't have nowhere for us to sit while we waited :pacspit:

Strip clubs too damn expensive who the fukk these girls think they are bytch I don't care what music video you been in :usure:

Everyone fukking rides the subway ain't nobody got cars and shyt broke motherfukkers :mjpls:

The bouncers at nightclubs is on some other shyt too they be letting dudes in who aren't wearing collared shirts. fukk I saw a dude in the club in joggers last time I was there, where the fukk is the sense of decorum

Drugs is way too strong I swear the dealers be tryna kill brehs what the fukk

Oh and also I don't appreciate how certain elements just be walking in the streets no problem in the business districts where serious people are trying to get things done and be productive members of society :mjpls:

Lines at Taco Bell and Pizza Hut is fukking retarded :huhldup:

Easily the WOAT city

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
To those slandering...

giphy.gif

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
fukk NEW YORK CITY
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

It's a lot of reasons:

All the bytches be stuck up and clown me when i be wearing fly shyt like Trues and Polo Assn :martin:

Restaurants be mad extra with it last time I was there it took me an hr to get seated at the Ruby Tuesday's in Times Square, I was tryna take my mom somewhere fancy but she got bad knees and they didn't have nowhere for us to sit while we waited :pacspit:

Lines at Taco Bell and Pizza Hut is fukking retarded :huhldup:

Easily the WOAT city
:troll:

:lolbron:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The women, they go harder than the nikkas out there

Breh: "I love you girl":takedat:
NY Brehette: "I LOVE YOU TOO YO, DEADASS B!":scust:

you watchin too many of them MrCommodore vids.....:mjlol:

shorties ain't all like that....just dem weed head chicks round the way that like to hang around mad nikkaz.....