Coli Brehs..Check out my 2nd (Full Coli/Tunnel prod.) mixtape

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What's good brehs. Just dropped the sequel to my last mixtape "Best of Shutterworth Da G.O.D. vol. 2" It's 18 tracks with 11 different talented producers from the Coli/Tunnel spanning from all over the world. (UK, Canada, Cali, DMV, NY, FLA, just to name a few spots) All the songs are mixed down and its a good diverse collection of music. If you like trap, club bangers, samples, soul samples, orchestra symphony, dark grimey shyt, etc.. then fukks with me. I know everybody got different hip-hop/rap preferences, but if you give it a chance you'll prolly find at least 1 banger that's for you.

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=537302
For the time being this the only download link I have, but I'll post some shyt from the soundcloud as well

Tracklist
1. The Greatest Intro Ever- prod. by @clanarchy
2. Go Hard- prod. by @Chubbs
3. The Playoffs (Grind from the Bottom)- prod. by @PUT IN WORK
4. Life Times –prod.by @TEKBEATZ
5. Emcee Wizardry –prod. by Clanarchy
6. Bring Back the Real – prod. by @DBR
7. You’re the Loser –prod. by @KushSkywalker
8. Struggle Bars – prod. by DBR
9. Never Gon Change –prod. by @Kaypain
10. Go Higher Jesus –prod. by Clanarchy
11. The Final Straw – prod. by DBR
12. Let’s Get It –prod. by @California
13. Da End –prod. by @head shots101
14. Ready For Darkness – prod. by @AVthaPHARAOH
15. E.V.I.L –prod. by @BlackDroog
16. Unholy Warfare –prod. by BlackDroog
17. Enlightenment – prod.by BlackDroog
18. Beyond Good and Evil – prod. by BlackDroog

If you don't wanna give it a chance with a stream/download because you've been disappointed by other Coli rappers than at least watch this lil boxing knockout/highlight video cuz I cut up some of the songs to it as a preview. Then you can decide from there if you want.

For all my booth brehs, whenever ya'll got some extra time, plz hit up the tunnel cuz they got the beat tourney going on now and dudes be in there dropping heat for real. Cats be too talented to just be getting battles with barely 20 votes with all the heads up in here so plz show ya'll suppoprt. Shout outs to my tunnel heads @bigrodthe1 @Tom Foolery @Sincere Noble @producingfire @Zeu$ @Ran Dakroyd @901Cory10 @zoneoutmusik @EddyBlazeBeatz @MichaelWhite @Bruh Man 5th Flo @Dean_Keaton2k @macadomusic

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:wtf:

:beli:

this is hip hop nikka :camby:

Anyway good shyt LDB...will check out when I get off :salute:

I know it's hip hop..I've been listening to hip hop since the early 80s..never heard a rapper curse so much without saying anything really like this guy..he ain't saying shyt..just cursing and shyt talking..he's a dope rapper tho..I like his style

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I know it's hip hop..I've been listening to hip hop since the early 80s..never heard a rapper curse so much without saying anything really like this guy..he ain't saying shyt..just cursing and shyt talking..he's a dope rapper tho..I like his style
:what:
seriously breh...re-read what you typed here. Does this really make any sense?!? :beli: and what :dahell: is that in your avi :scusthov:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You're a good rapper but you should tone down the cursing and shyt talking

Thanks for taking the time out to listen breh. Out of all the years I've been spitting, you the first person to ever tell me I curse and shyt talk to much and not really say anything, but that's cool because everyone listens differently and get different vibes from the music. I can't tone it down though, because that's a part of my style.

As for topics and shyt, I consider myself one of the most versatile dudes here it's just that some cats only hear a handful of tracks and think that's all I have to offer when in reality I got different flows and songs about different shyt like for example on this mixtape tracks 15-17 are on some demonic storytelling shyt with voice changes and etc.. I brought that DMX 1st album vibe with that shyt. The last mixtape had a storytelling track that was on some The Walking Dead type shyt where I'm running through the streets during a zombie apocalypse.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback breh. :salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight the link's back up it's just that the whole site is acting funny with the streaming. You can still download it tho. It wasn't even letting me stream Waka's new joint. The site must be experiencing some technical difficulties or some shyt, but the streaming part should be fixed in a lil bit.

but in the mean time here's some soundcloud links for ya'll to listen too...

Life Times prod. by Tek Beatz
https://soundcloud.com/hoodallstars-1/life-times-prod-by-tek-beatz

Ready for Darkness prod. by Av ThaPharaoh
https://soundcloud.com/hoodallstars-1/ready-for-darkness-prod-by-av

Go Higher Jesus prod. by Clanarchy
https://soundcloud.com/hoodallstars-1/go-higher-jesus-prod-by

Let's Get it prod. by Jae Marley
https://soundcloud.com/hoodallstars-1/lets-get-it-prod-by-jae-marley