christina hendricks in talks to join ice cube, charlie day in "fist fight" (hollywood reporter)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Fist_Fight.png

Cast:

Red Band Trailer:

Trailer #2:

Trailer #1:

Original Post:

Tracy Morgan is also in the New Line comedy.
[/SIZE]
Mad Men star and multiple Emmy nominee Christina Hendricks is in negotiations to join the cast of Fist Fight, New Line’s school-themed comedy that stars Ice Cube and Charlie Day.

She will join a roll call that also includes Tracy Morgan, Workaholics star Jillian Bell and Breaking Bad’s Dean Norris.

Richie Keen is directing the comedy, which will begin shooting in October in Atlanta.

The script, written by Evan Susser and Van Robichaux, tells of two teachers (Ice Cube and Day) who work in a broken-down school system and wind up in an epic fist fight.

Hendricks will play an intense drama teacher with the hots for Ice Cube’s character.

Hendricks starred as the ambitious ladder-climbing ad exec Joan Harris on Mad Men, a part that garnered her a whopping six Emmy nominations. In between seasons she appeared in several films, including Nicolas Refn’s Drive and his recently completed The Neon Demon, and she also starred in Ryan Gosling’s 2014 movie Lost River.

Hendricks is repped ICM, LINK Entertainment and attorney Howard Fishman.

link
'Fist Fight': Christina Hendricks Joining Ice Cube Movie

also
Fist Fight (2016) - IMDb

Last edited by a moderator:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man Charlie and my girl Jillian are also in this! :blessed:

I feel like those two alone could drum up a whole lot of comedic fukkery :mjlol: