Cheerleader facts

mr x

Superstar
Daps
03066274-8b09-43a9-8ca9-b6567e75f1b3_nfl-cheerleaders-FINAL.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/much-nfl-cheerleaders-oldest-cheerleader-210853890--nfl.html

I always wondered how much they made

But I'm really only posting this because of Phyllis from the office :gladbron::whoo::dead:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Phyllis...? :what: And damn...that's all they're making :ohhh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah they don't make much. figure most have regular jobs. I think it was this past weekend I was watching the redskins game. think it was the late game on Fox. when the camera showed the sidelines you would see the redskins cheerleaders. and one of them had an ass damn near perfect. I need to get myself a cheerleader. :banderas:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No, they just toss the girls up.

Phyllis??? :mindblown: Oh my damn! They should have found a way to work that into the Office.

Closest Thing I Remember Is When They Had The Basketball Game Vs The Warehouse Guys And Phyllis Asked If She Could Play And Michael Said No

Then She Was Like "I Could Be A Cheerleader" And He Was Like "Oh God No Thats Even Worse :what:"

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
man they must really love to cheer, they get paid nothing. its actually a hinderance to making a good living considering the travel and days training

dont get it, no one even notices them unless your sitting right near them. always thought they were kinda pointless, basketball tho :ohlawd:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
man they must really love to cheer, they get paid nothing. its actually a hinderance to making a good living considering the travel and days training

dont get it, no one even notices them unless your sitting right near them. always thought they were kinda pointless, basketball tho :ohlawd:

shyt Looks Good On A Resume

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do you figure? A resume for what job?

The Bullshyt That They're Into Doing, Modeling, Tv, Etc.. You Know How Many Times I Seen A "Fun Fact" About An Actress And It Said "She Used To Be A Cheerleader For Whatever Team"

Some Of Them Probably Actual Enjoy It Too, Im Sure They Get Paid For Lil Side Gigs They Do, Them Broads Get Put All Over The Place For Public Appearances

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The Bullshyt That They're Into Doing, Modeling, Tv, Etc.. You Know How Many Times I Seen A "Fun Fact" About An Actress And It Said "She Used To Be A Cheerleader For Whatever Team"

Some Of Them Probably Actual Enjoy It Too, Im Sure They Get Paid For Lil Side Gigs They Do, Them Broads Get Put All Over The Place For Public Appearances
I'm thinking they do it simply for the attention, or because it's some shyt they did in high school and/or college that they wanted to stick with.