Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Nobody knew who the fukk this nikka was until blogs and websites started already pushing his shyt as something special. :wtb:

chance-the-rapper.jpg

We still don't know who the fukk this nikka is. :wtf:

Chance+the+Rapper+png.png

This nikka use to intern for obama. Sus :mjpls:

He said, in 2007 his family was on the field, to make Obama win the election.

chance-the-rapper-obama.jpg

The nikka owns tabbaco fields in North Carolina :patrice:

chance-the-rapper-cigarette.jpg

How ironic:

All of a sudden this nikka just starts getting crazy features including bieber.

I see the blood on the leaves :shaq:

fukk this fukk nikka :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Chance strikes me as a post Odd Future style rapper. I listened to a track of his that my roommate played for me...it was alright.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Edit: Nah Chance isn't on that slap my mom cause she didn't pack lunch or whatever angst odd future is about

Was Chance considered an independent underground artist ever? Was that his thing that he operated without the industry?

It's just promotion and advertising, I don't think any one really believes he's got some grass roots movement. His tape sounded like a full on album, who can't see that theres a lot of money behind him.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
Edit: Nah Chance isn't on that slap my mom cause she didn't pack lunch or whatever angst odd future is about

Was Chance considered an independent underground artist ever? Was that his thing that he operated without the industry?

It's just promotion and advertising, I don't think any one really believes he's got some grass roots movement. His tape sounded like a full on album, who can't see that theres a lot of money behind him.

Yeah def, he has original production from the Justice League on a so called mixtape???? :patrice:

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
It really aint that bad though, compared to what they could be forcing on us. I'd take 10 more chances to get rid of macklemore

Except macklemore is the opposite of an industry plant and has real independent, underground grind behind him.

I don't really like his music either tho

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he has a weird flow but it's not bad....not good either. op is correct. sadly, i feel most of the new rappers we come to know about will be off an assembly line, perfectly pre-packaged from the rap manufacturers.