"Supergirl" TV show thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Actually I think it's just comic book series based on the TV show.

Oh ok because I read they are re-numbering the titles AGAIN and this time its gonna lean on TV and movies for a slight reboot of the universe.

But maybe its just that :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching this show, I realized the one thing that is kind of hurting this show a little: Lack of a serious villain. I know it's coming but it's something like how the Flash has the Reverse Flash and Zoom while the Arrow had villains such as Ra's Al Ghul and Deathstroke.
Well Supergirl, much like Green Arrow, doesn't have that intimidating a rogues gallery.
Here are the best villains she has that haven't shown up on the show already:

Nasthalthia Luthor (Lex Luthor's evil genius niece)
Psi (telepathy and telekinesis)
Satan Girl (demonic witch)
Mongal (Mongul's daughter)
Dr. Tzin-Tzin (Asian crimelord with mind control powers)
Insect Queen (insectoid alien who can control insects)
Superwoman (Lucy Lane; wore a suit that mimicked Kryptonian super-powers; also made her kinda insane)
Blackrock (sentient alien stone that gives powers to whoever holds it but also takes cvontrol of their body)
Blackstarr (Nazi concentration camp survivor who became a brilliant physicist; she unlocked the Universal Field theory which lets her tap into the primal forces of the universe)
Dollmaker (the son of the Toyman who goes nuts and develops a second personality who wants to preserve children's innocence by turning them into dolls)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Mongal? Really :russ: anyways episode was kind of lacking. And at the end they were acting like bizarro was a dog they put down. If she's dead they are really running through a lot of villains with very little problems

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Mongal? Really :russ: anyways episode was kind of lacking. And at the end they were acting like bizarro was a dog they put down. If she's dead they are really running through a lot of villains with very little problems

Yes! That is my huge worry about this series, the lack of a strong villain presence. I'm hoping this will be improved upon.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yep, Mongal.:pachaha:
y42IGAf.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yes! That is my huge worry about this series, the lack of a strong villain presence. I'm hoping this will be improved upon.
Smallville always excelled in episodes where kal el had a doppelganger or was turned by red kryptonite. Everyone knew that was the fake supergirl in record time no suspense or nothing. Maxwell finding out this early also seems like a :patrice: move but we'll see what they do with it

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Its official...

Fans rejoice: 'The Flash' is headed to 'Supergirl' this spring!
It's actually happening!
By Donna dikkens @MildlyAmused | Wednesday, Feb 3, 2016 2:00 PM

Now it turns out that not even being on competing networks can stop the juggernaut that is Berlanti Productions’ shared DC Universe! This March, Gustin will make his debut on CBS as The Flash speeds over to National City for a very special episode of Supergirl. Fan dreams really do come true!

Details about the episode are currently under wraps, but executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg were over the moon about making this team-up a reality:

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making SUPERGIRL – THE FLASH and SUPERGIRL are teaming up!. We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out. And finally thanks to the fans and journalists who have kept asking for this to happen. It is our pleasure and hope to create an episode worthy of everyone's enthusiasm and support.”

The crossover episode of Supergirl is slated for Monday, March 28 at 9/8c on CBS.

Read more at Fans rejoice: 'The Flash' is headed to 'Supergirl' this spring!