Daps
Reppin
NULL
7fKmdQZ.jpg

Part 2

:lolbron:
Die screaming motherfukker

Daps
Captain marvel is going to underperform in the theaters. Mark my words.

She looks unathletic and corny as fukk in that suit.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah it’s set before GotG

When he got that call..... I can only imagine what a pleasant surprise that was!:wow:

Bruh about to get another MARVEL check...... not to mention his phone gonna be ringing a little bit more after standing in that Disney spotlight a little.

Wait till we hear he’s signed on to Jurassic Park 3 aka Jurassic Universe:blessed:

Martha

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't remember Captain Marvel/Mar-Vell being the Superman of the Marvel Comics Universe. Sentry or Hyperion maybe, but Captain Marvel, nah...

Waaaay back in the 70's, maybe.

That don't excuse-

fukk this movie. :ufdup:

I would say fukk carol danvers but I don't want you catching skrull syphilis or some shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Captain marvel is going to underperform in the theaters. Mark my words.

She looks unathletic and corny as fukk in that suit.

Anything under $1B, some can say is an underperformance.

And naturally it isn’t expected by Disney, Marvel, or anyone else to achieve that.

Certain posters used to celebrate & boast over $500M as the bar and I’m sure it will atleast make $660M

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So essentially she's just Supergirl?
..Trash
The only reason we'll watch this movie is cause we want a conclusion to Infinity War this shyt would flop without riding the IW coattails
She's more like a dbz character imo but with more basic punching [like superman/supergirl/etc] than martial arts.

Honestly don't know how this movie will perform.

There's the "middle ground" 100m-150m'ish opening weekend range of superhero blockbusters like Spider-Man Homecoming (117 million) and Thor Ragnorok (122 million). Man of Steel was 116m. Suicide Squad was 133m. Deadpool was 132m. GotG2 was 146m, while WW was at 103m. "Middle ground" in quotes because any movie opening at or past 100 million is ridiculous, and shows strong interest. [unless the budget demanded a bigger return]

Then there's the high end 150m 170m to 200m+ "event movie" range, like IM3 (174m), CA:CW (179m), BP (202m) and pretty much every Avengers movie (207m, 191m, 257m). Basically it's an "event" like Superbowl or a Mayweather fight. TDK was 158m but that was 10 years ago when prices were a bit cheaper, so it'd prob be near 180'ish range if adjusted for today.

Then on the lower spectrum there's that Justice League (93m), Dr. Strange (85m), Ant Man (57 million) range. Basically the "something to do" range. You may watch it in theaters, you may just wait for netflix or streaming, you may never watch it.

I think middle ground is a safe bet for Captain Marvel, whether that's high end [GotG2}, or low end [WW] or in-between [SM:HC/Thor:R], that'll just depend on the trailers and how well they present the skrulls, kree, and dbz fight scene elements.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You sure?

Never read that she was.

In the transitive sense. As Superman is an omega level hero. He will outlive all current heroes...eventually, and even become a god. Kara has the potential to be stronger, as she is able to convert solar radiation faster than her cousin, but until they make her a god in one of her comics, she'll always be weaker.