Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also, Skrulls have to have infiltrated Shield in some capacity and can be easily retconned in since they are officially usable as awhole. The other question is.......who's been replaced?:merchant:
TonyStare_zpsjn3ehdzj.gif

Maybe Coulson is really Kree :manny:

The Inhumans were also created by the Kree to fight the Skrulls so there's already a lot of tie in's anyway.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
but it was marfooL stans awlll up in the spidey thread saying its gonna make a bili tho.. you nikkas was throwing memes all over the jawn talmbout welcome to the billion dollar club... ya'll gotta hold this L
I never said it would make a billion. Aim that stan shyt at somebody else, kid
SmmVjpg.png

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I never said it would make a billion. Aim that stan shyt at somebody else, kid
SmmVjpg.png

''marfooL stans'' ''you nikkas''

if the shoe fits :yeshrug: why you all emotional ??

end of the day you mouse dikk sucking collective were posting non stop about how shyt was gonna hit a billi and you nikkas was dapping each other up.. shyt not sniffing anywhere close, hell shyt prolly wont touch ASM2 numbers

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
''marfooL stans'' ''you nikkas''

if the shoe fits :yeshrug: why you all emotional ??

end of the day you mouse dikk sucking collective were posting non stop about how shyt was gonna hit a billi and you nikkas was dapping each other up.. shyt not sniffing anywhere close, hell shyt prolly wont touch ASM2 numbers
Then quote me breh :yeshrug:

I don't care how much the movie made. I think your beef is with other people. So name names or move on, breh.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea..... SMH sitting at where MOS and SS was around the same day.... but the same guys calling this a flop in no shape or form considered THOSE flops

Martha

MOS yeah, but a new IP like SS, ehhhh

I'm pretty sure that Sony hopes it would make more than ASM2 though. Think it was more fatigue of Spidey than anything cause the movie wasn't bad. Looking at the daily totals, its outperformed ASM2.

None of these movies are flopping to be honest. It hasn't opened in China yet, but the longer they delay the worse because of piracy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dem c00ns reaaaaaaaalllly don't wanna play that game of "one stan equals all the stans" shyt.

Because y'all biggest stan not only a clown but a racist and fake as fukk!!

They better rethink this .... cuz I don't think this what they want

All the rabbit dikk sucking collective:IMDrinking:

Martha

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

That is cool as fukk.

So I guess this means that Marvel can't use Super-Skrull, Power-Skrull, Lyja, Princess Anelle or any of the Skrulls that debuted in the FF comics.

But can most likely use Queen Veranke, and The Shaper of Worlds (because of his Cosmic Cube connection) though.

Wonder if they will slip in a reference to the Skrull Cows? That would be a cool Easter Egg.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
bytchass muthafukka dont even got hats on his smileys
I cant take that Marfool shyt serious
:marvelbill:

Im on some Fear of a Black Hat shyt

Fear of a MARVEL hat
:NOREmarvelhat:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
meh, he wasn't all that memorable a character. Scarlett Witch kinda sucks too. I wouldn't be mad if they wiped Age of Ultron off the map in Infinity War. let some characters actually die and stay dead

i get that we haven't seen all that Scarlett Witch can do, and she's a female, but I feel like Dr. Strange has done a bunch of similar, and cooler shyt than she has so far.